I've mostly just road along with someone for short trips. I would like to plan a trip across country to Florida i'm trying to decide what to take plane, train, or bus. Which is cheaper and which would be better to see the sights. I've always liked the idea of trains but i'm not sure about what sort of deal i could get on a trip like that. Any suggestions thanks
First time long distance traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Best places to start...
- 3 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Friends Seeking Advice
- 6 French gastronomy
- 7 Website to map your trips?
- 8 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 9 Winter Sunshine
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Travel health insurance
- 12 Private Guides - Cost question
- 13 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Rome and amalfi coast
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 18 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 21 Phone service
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Home security while traveling?
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 How much do you pay a travel agent?