I've mostly just road along with someone for short trips. I would like to plan a trip across country to Florida i'm trying to decide what to take plane, train, or bus. Which is cheaper and which would be better to see the sights. I've always liked the idea of trains but i'm not sure about what sort of deal i could get on a trip like that. Any suggestions thanks
First time long distance traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip to Paris
- 2 Where to travel?
- 3 Hostel suggestions
- 4 trip ideas in May...
- 5 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 6 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 7 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 10 finding last minute packages
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 Moving from DC to Texas
- 17 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 18 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 19 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 20 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 21 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 22 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 23 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 24 Which luggage scales?
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)