I can currently pick up and leave anywhere in the world, yet have very little travel experience outside of Canada and the US.
- Homebase: Vancouver, BC, CANADA
- 2-4 weeks Available
- $5,000CDN Available
- Vegetarian Diet
- Good attitude/Open Mind
- INTO: sports & adventure & natural wonders
- NOT into: sitting on a beach for 7 days, herded around in big groups visiting museums
Where should I go for my very first solo trip as a female?
I would be extremely grateful for feedback.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 2 using packing cubes, folders etc.
- 3 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 4 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 5 Getting my child from Stanford
- 6 Ideal Trip!
- 7 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 8 Pa to New England States
- 9 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 10 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 11 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 12 cape cod
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 15 Lipault luggage durability
- 16 Credit card protection
- 17 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 18 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali
- 20 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 21 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 22 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg
- 23 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 24 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 25 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes