I can currently pick up and leave anywhere in the world, yet have very little travel experience outside of Canada and the US.
- Homebase: Vancouver, BC, CANADA
- 2-4 weeks Available
- $5,000CDN Available
- Vegetarian Diet
- Good attitude/Open Mind
- INTO: sports & adventure & natural wonders
- NOT into: sitting on a beach for 7 days, herded around in big groups visiting museums
Where should I go for my very first solo trip as a female?
I would be extremely grateful for feedback.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 UNITED : WINDSTREAM Mail TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 mail b*g
- 2 super fun vacations...
- 3 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 4 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 5 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 6 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 7 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 8 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 10 garment travel organizer
- 11 Which type of car ?
- 12 travel partners
- 13 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 16 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 17 to travel or settle down?
- 18 THe case for linen
- 19 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 20 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 21 Honeymoon info
- 22 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 23 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 24 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App