I can currently pick up and leave anywhere in the world, yet have very little travel experience outside of Canada and the US.
- Homebase: Vancouver, BC, CANADA
- 2-4 weeks Available
- $5,000CDN Available
- Vegetarian Diet
- Good attitude/Open Mind
- INTO: sports & adventure & natural wonders
- NOT into: sitting on a beach for 7 days, herded around in big groups visiting museums
Where should I go for my very first solo trip as a female?
I would be extremely grateful for feedback.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Bad Experience
- 2 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 3 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 4 Business trip in early March
- 5 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 6 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 7 Family of 3-month long trip
- 8 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 9 Solo travel France / winter
- 10 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 11 Christmas warm weather
- 12 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 13 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 14 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 15 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 16 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 17 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 18 Want to go Munich
- 19 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 20 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 21 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 22 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 23 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 24 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 25 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring