I can currently pick up and leave anywhere in the world, yet have very little travel experience outside of Canada and the US.
- Homebase: Vancouver, BC, CANADA
- 2-4 weeks Available
- $5,000CDN Available
- Vegetarian Diet
- Good attitude/Open Mind
- INTO: sports & adventure & natural wonders
- NOT into: sitting on a beach for 7 days, herded around in big groups visiting museums
Where should I go for my very first solo trip as a female?
I would be extremely grateful for feedback.
Thank you so much!
First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 แพ็คกระเป๋าแบบเอาอยู่!
- 2 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 3 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 4 Torn between Trips
- 5 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 6 Carrying a smartphone
- 7 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 8 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 9 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 10 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 11 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 12 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 13 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 14 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 15 50th birthday in January destination
- 16 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 17 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 18 Discounted luggage websites
- 19 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 20 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 21 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 22 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 23 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 24 Groupon Getaways
- 25 Rain Boots