I can currently pick up and leave anywhere in the world, yet have very little travel experience outside of Canada and the US.
- Homebase: Vancouver, BC, CANADA
- 2-4 weeks Available
- $5,000CDN Available
- Vegetarian Diet
- Good attitude/Open Mind
- INTO: sports & adventure & natural wonders
- NOT into: sitting on a beach for 7 days, herded around in big groups visiting museums
Where should I go for my very first solo trip as a female?
I would be extremely grateful for feedback.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 THe case for linen
- 2 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/zyalix-reviews/
- 3 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 4 Nice, France
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Wildlife photography courses
- 7 Internet Banking Travel Payments
- 8 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 9 Well Needed Getaway
- 10 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 11 Trip to Greece
- 12 Cross-Country trip advice
- 13 Working with an agency
- 14 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 15 Managing Travel Photographs
- 16 Daypack Recommendation
- 17 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 51st Birthday Trip
- 20 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 21 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 22 MS Slendida
- 23 currency app
- 24 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 25 All purpose soap