I can currently pick up and leave anywhere in the world, yet have very little travel experience outside of Canada and the US.
- Homebase: Vancouver, BC, CANADA
- 2-4 weeks Available
- $5,000CDN Available
- Vegetarian Diet
- Good attitude/Open Mind
- INTO: sports & adventure & natural wonders
- NOT into: sitting on a beach for 7 days, herded around in big groups visiting museums
Where should I go for my very first solo trip as a female?
I would be extremely grateful for feedback.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionfit.org/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 4 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 5 New Traveller
- 6 Terrified traveller
- 7 Early trip planning
- 8 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 9 First time travelling outside the USA
- 10 First time traveler
- 11 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 12 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 15 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 16 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 17 SIXT car rental in US
- 18 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 19 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 20 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 21 Visit to usa
- 22 insect repellent bracelets
- 23 Top travel destinations 2017
- 24 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 25 Best place in March to travel with kids