I am a college student about to graduate, but not wanting to head to graduate school immediately. I was hoping to do some independent travel outside the US and was wondering what countries have the most favorable exchange rates. I don't mind paying a larger sum for a flight ticket, so long as the country's exchange rate is favorable. Any suggestions of places to go (preferably off the beaten path)?
Favorable exchange rates?
- 1 vacation in California
- 2 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 3 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 4 Honeymoon Ideas
- 5 Alone or alone in a group
- 6 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 7 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 8 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 9 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 10 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 11 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 12 iPad use on long flights
- 13 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 14 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 15 Money exchange
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 18 Car rental
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 21 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 22 Chip N Pin Cards
- 23 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 24 Monarch butterfly
- 25 the lounge