I"m planning a family camping trip from Montreal QC to Nova Scotia,wondering if anyone has any suggestions on campsites along the way. Would love to visit the Bay of Fundy, for the tides and whale watching.I was told The Calbot Trail is a must, as well as the light house route. I only have 10 days and would like to make the most of it .I'm not very good with geography so any advice on a mapped route would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 2 thrifty - bad experience
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Home security while traveling
- 5 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 6 What to pack for that trip
- 7 Travel tips
- 8 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 9 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 10 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 11 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 12 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 13 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 14 Passport picture cost
- 15 Passport damage?
- 16 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 17 World trip
- 18 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 19 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 20 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 21 Passport expiration
- 22 Girls Trip Ideas
- 23 Tahoe for one week--flying in/out sacramento
- 24 Winter Vacation
- 25 40th b-day long weekend getaway