I"m planning a family camping trip from Montreal QC to Nova Scotia,wondering if anyone has any suggestions on campsites along the way. Would love to visit the Bay of Fundy, for the tides and whale watching.I was told The Calbot Trail is a must, as well as the light house route. I only have 10 days and would like to make the most of it .I'm not very good with geography so any advice on a mapped route would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 3 Newbie Using Whats App
- 4 super fun vacations...
- 5 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 6 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 9 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 10 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 12 garment travel organizer
- 13 Which type of car ?
- 14 travel partners
- 15 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 18 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 19 to travel or settle down?
- 20 THe case for linen
- 21 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 22 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 23 Honeymoon info
- 24 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 25 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?