I"m planning a family camping trip from Montreal QC to Nova Scotia,wondering if anyone has any suggestions on campsites along the way. Would love to visit the Bay of Fundy, for the tides and whale watching.I was told The Calbot Trail is a must, as well as the light house route. I only have 10 days and would like to make the most of it .I'm not very good with geography so any advice on a mapped route would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance
family Road trip/camping
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 2 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 3 finding last minute packages
- 4 trip ideas in May...
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 7 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 8 Scotland
- 9 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 Moving from DC to Texas
- 12 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 13 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 14 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 15 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 16 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 17 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 18 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 19 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 20 Which luggage scales?
- 21 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 22 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 23 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 24 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 25 Best places to start...