I"m planning a family camping trip from Montreal QC to Nova Scotia,wondering if anyone has any suggestions on campsites along the way. Would love to visit the Bay of Fundy, for the tides and whale watching.I was told The Calbot Trail is a must, as well as the light house route. I only have 10 days and would like to make the most of it .I'm not very good with geography so any advice on a mapped route would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance
family Road trip/camping
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Road Scholar
- 2 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 3 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 4 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 5 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 6 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 Useful travel apps
- 9 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 10 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 11 Base city in England
- 12 Suggestions please
- 13 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 14 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 15 vow renewal
- 16 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 17 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 18 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 21 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 22 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 23 Traveling tips during fall
- 24 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 25 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?