I"m planning a family camping trip from Montreal QC to Nova Scotia,wondering if anyone has any suggestions on campsites along the way. Would love to visit the Bay of Fundy, for the tides and whale watching.I was told The Calbot Trail is a must, as well as the light house route. I only have 10 days and would like to make the most of it .I'm not very good with geography so any advice on a mapped route would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 저평가주식추천 미국주식추천종목 n1inve.com
- 2 Wheeled duffle options
- 3 TripIt App?
- 4 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 5 Money transfer
- 6 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 7 Newbie Using Whats App
- 8 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 11 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 12 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 13 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 14 Passport signature
- 15 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 16 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 17 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 18 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 19 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 20 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 21 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 22 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 23 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 24 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 25 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?