I"m planning a family camping trip from Montreal QC to Nova Scotia,wondering if anyone has any suggestions on campsites along the way. Would love to visit the Bay of Fundy, for the tides and whale watching.I was told The Calbot Trail is a must, as well as the light house route. I only have 10 days and would like to make the most of it .I'm not very good with geography so any advice on a mapped route would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance
family Road trip/camping
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Northern Lights
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 4 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 5 Travel Insurance or not
- 6 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 7 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 8 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 9 my travel ignorance
- 10 Economy PLus on United to China
- 11 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 12 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 13 Light weight Luggage
- 14 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 15 Your Best Travel Tips
- 16 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 17 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 18 Where to go over New Years?
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 21 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 22 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 23 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 24 Ideas for a family trip
- 25 Best Travel Vehicle for Family of 4