I"m planning a family camping trip from Montreal QC to Nova Scotia,wondering if anyone has any suggestions on campsites along the way. Would love to visit the Bay of Fundy, for the tides and whale watching.I was told The Calbot Trail is a must, as well as the light house route. I only have 10 days and would like to make the most of it .I'm not very good with geography so any advice on a mapped route would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 2 Money belt/hidden pocket
- 3 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 4 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 5 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 6 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 7 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 8 40th Birthday Celebration
- 9 Should I use a travel agent?
- 10 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 11 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 12 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 13 Difficult Decisions!!
- 14 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 15 HoneyMoon - january
- 16 Glacier National Park Trip
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Road map- European
- 19 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 20 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 21 xmas anywhere in europe
- 22 Need advice for Asia trip
- 23 Family Italy
- 24 Big Island vs Maui
- 25 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?