I've never done this before, have always booked hotel separately, but am seeing some pretty good looking deals, even after cross referencing hotel info on Trip Advisor.
Can anyone tell me of their experience, good or bad - my fear I guess is that we'd get given the worst rooms in the hotel.
Thanks for any help,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destination
- 2 How to find the best adventure tour
- 3 One month free to travel in February
- 4 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 What to do on long flights?
- 7 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 8 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 9 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 10 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Need Amalfi planning help
- 13 Where to go...April of 2018
- 14 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 15 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 16 California Zepher
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 19 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 20 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 21 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 22 Airport robbery
- 23 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 24 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 25 California Zepher (train)