I've never done this before, have always booked hotel separately, but am seeing some pretty good looking deals, even after cross referencing hotel info on Trip Advisor.
Can anyone tell me of their experience, good or bad - my fear I guess is that we'd get given the worst rooms in the hotel.
Thanks for any help,
Expedia flight plus hotel deals, ok?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best things to do in Nepal
- 2 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 3 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 4 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 5 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 7 Travel SIMs
- 8 An Introduction to new member
- 9 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 10 Travelling in June
- 11 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 12 Friends Seeking Advice
- 13 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 14 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 15 25th wedding anniv travel
- 16 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 17 Best places to start...
- 18 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 19 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 20 two months away and mold problems.
- 21 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 22 French gastronomy
- 23 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 24 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 25 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest