I've never done this before, have always booked hotel separately, but am seeing some pretty good looking deals, even after cross referencing hotel info on Trip Advisor.
Can anyone tell me of their experience, good or bad - my fear I guess is that we'd get given the worst rooms in the hotel.
Thanks for any help,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 2 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 3 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 4 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 5 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 6 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 7 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 8 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 9 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 10 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Daypack Recommendation
- 13 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 14 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 15 Where to go with an infant?
- 16 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 17 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 18 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 19 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 20 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 21 Baggage transfers - two separate bookings but same airlines
- 22 Trip ideas for 4 yo, 2 yo, and infant?
- 23 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 24 Found Ring is 'lost' 3 days after it should have been mailed
- 25 August vacation for couple in 20's