I'm looking to book a European tour with a company called expat explore, they have been advertising a lot in south Africa recently and seem like a good choice, but I can't seem to find any reviews on their budget tours as they were recently introduced....
If anyone has done an expat tour, all reviews, information and tips would be appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 ν학동안마ν010-4373-1910 학동안마방 학동안마추천 남궁실장
- 3 A most peculiar suitcase--it comes with shelves!
- 4 My fisrt travel
- 5 TravelAgent
- 6 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 7 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 8 Bad Experience
- 9 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 10 Business trip in early March
- 11 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 12 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 13 Family of 3-month long trip
- 14 Solo travel France / winter
- 15 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 16 Christmas warm weather
- 17 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 18 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 19 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 20 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 21 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 22 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 23 Want to go Munich
- 24 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 25 Road trip to Utah from CA