I'm looking to book a European tour with a company called expat explore, they have been advertising a lot in south Africa recently and seem like a good choice, but I can't seem to find any reviews on their budget tours as they were recently introduced....
If anyone has done an expat tour, all reviews, information and tips would be appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 2 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Crete Destinations - Top 10 Places
- 5 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 6 First time travelling outside the USA
- 7 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 8 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 9 SIXT car rental in US
- 10 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 11 What suitcase size holds around 60 pounds of weight.
- 12 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 13 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 14 Visit to usa
- 15 Terrified traveller
- 16 insect repellent bracelets
- 17 Top travel destinations 2017
- 18 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 19 Early trip planning
- 20 First time traveler
- 21 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 22 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 23 Tour company or DIY?
- 24 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 25 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days