I'm looking to book a European tour with a company called expat explore, they have been advertising a lot in south Africa recently and seem like a good choice, but I can't seem to find any reviews on their budget tours as they were recently introduced....
If anyone has done an expat tour, all reviews, information and tips would be appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Getting my child from Stanford
- 2 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 3 Ideal Trip!
- 4 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 5 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 6 Pa to New England States
- 7 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 8 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 9 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 10 cape cod
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 13 Lipault luggage durability
- 14 Credit card protection
- 15 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 16 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 17 Honeymoon in Bali
- 18 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 19 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 20 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg
- 21 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 22 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 23 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 24 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 25 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile