I'm looking to book a European tour with a company called expat explore, they have been advertising a lot in south Africa recently and seem like a good choice, but I can't seem to find any reviews on their budget tours as they were recently introduced....
If anyone has done an expat tour, all reviews, information and tips would be appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What to do with mail when traveling
- 2 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 3 Prague & Croatia
- 4 destination help
- 5 Norway in November
- 6 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 7 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 8 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 9 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 10 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 11 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 12 Schengen visa
- 13 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 14 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 15 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 16 Daypack Recommendation
- 17 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 18 greece to germany. doable?
- 19 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 22 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40
- 23 Travel Apps
- 24 WW2 Road Trip Through Germany
- 25 travel insurance