I'm looking to book a European tour with a company called expat explore, they have been advertising a lot in south Africa recently and seem like a good choice, but I can't seem to find any reviews on their budget tours as they were recently introduced....
If anyone has done an expat tour, all reviews, information and tips would be appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Rent A Car Dubai.
- 2 Delhi Escorts
- 3 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 4 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 5 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 6 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 7 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 8 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 9 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 10 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 11 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 12 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 13 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 14 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Daypack Recommendation
- 17 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 18 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 19 Where to go with an infant?
- 20 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 21 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 22 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 23 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 24 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 25 Baggage transfers - two separate bookings but same airlines