I'm looking to book a European tour with a company called expat explore, they have been advertising a lot in south Africa recently and seem like a good choice, but I can't seem to find any reviews on their budget tours as they were recently introduced....
If anyone has done an expat tour, all reviews, information and tips would be appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 2 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 3 Travel buddy for Asia or Central/South America trip
- 4 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 5 Searching for co-travelers!
- 6 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 9 Family trip Europe
- 10 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 11 Home security while traveling
- 12 More on Phony Reviews
- 13 Advice for a newbie
- 14 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 15 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 16 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 17 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 18 Ideas February trip
- 19 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 20 Day bags when traveling
- 21 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 22 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 23 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 25 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?