I'm looking to book a European tour with a company called expat explore, they have been advertising a lot in south Africa recently and seem like a good choice, but I can't seem to find any reviews on their budget tours as they were recently introduced....
If anyone has done an expat tour, all reviews, information and tips would be appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 9 Most Amazing Christmas Markets in Europe
- 2 vacation plan
- 3 which train from FCO to Firenze?
- 4 What a fantastic idea
- 5 Indian Summer (Montmorency Falls)
- 6 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 7 Help with choosing guided tour
- 8 Trip ideas for the winter
- 9 Trip inspiration needed
- 10 A Black Bear Blog: Algonquin Park
- 11 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 12 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 13 Honeymoon August 2016
- 14 Ireland to ???
- 15 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 16 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 17 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 18 Road trip from PA to NY
- 19 layover time - immigration process
- 20 Sunday Fundayz
- 21 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 22 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 23 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 24 Year Long Travel
- 25 Packing light challenge