Hello I am leaving for Italy this march and i read one of your thread here before saying its better to withdraw from the ATM machine in Italy then to exchange here in USA. My question is that is the exchange rate lower from the ATM machine then bringing dollar and exchanging it there inside their bank since there is a withdrawal charge from the ATM machine?
EXCHANGE US TO EURO
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 2 Air B&B
- 3 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 4 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 5 Home security while traveling?
- 6 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 7 Phone service
- 8 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 9 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 10 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 11 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 12 Fall Road Trip
- 13 December 3 Week Vacation
- 14 San Francisco or San Diego
- 15 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 16 Home Exchanges
- 17 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 18 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 21 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 22 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 23 India food Tours
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?