Hello I am leaving for Italy this march and i read one of your thread here before saying its better to withdraw from the ATM machine in Italy then to exchange here in USA. My question is that is the exchange rate lower from the ATM machine then bringing dollar and exchanging it there inside their bank since there is a withdrawal charge from the ATM machine?
EXCHANGE US TO EURO
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 3 Website to map your trips?
- 4 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 5 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 6 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 7 Best places to start...
- 8 Where would you go if you were us?
- 9 Winter Sunshine
- 10 Friends Seeking Advice
- 11 French gastronomy
- 12 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 13 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 14 Travel health insurance
- 15 Private Guides - Cost question
- 16 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Rome and amalfi coast
- 19 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 22 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 23 Phone service
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Home security while traveling?