Hi All ,
I have just returned from trip to Barcelona (already been to london too ) .
I am living in frankfurt . What would be the good place to visit in January in Europe.
Cant go to anywhere that is too cold that here .
Thank you for your ideas
europe In January
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 2 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 3 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 4 Dual time zone watches
- 5 Visa expiration and re entry
- 6 Rovia booking engine
- 7 Packing Help - What to take
- 8 Places to travel in June or July
- 9 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 12 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 13 Website for good hotel rates?
- 14 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 15 What color nail polish in France
- 16 Travel Clothing
- 17 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 20 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 21 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 22 Getting a Second Passport
- 23 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 24 Suggestions for a trip?
- 25 Advice to use ATM promptly at arrival airport?