Our youngest leaves for college in 4 weeks as a freshman, as well as our son a sophmore in college, and our son a junior in college. All this as our oldest celebrated his 1st wedding anniversary. My husband and I want to get away - far away to recover, re-group, & re-connect. We have 2 weeks set aside to do this and we are open to going anywhere but we just don't know where to travel. We've been to Italy & loved it, Alaska, Romania, South Africa, Caribean, and several States in the US. We like to be active but not 100% of the time. Please help us - our brains are pre-occupied with delivering our college kids in a few weeks & the emotions that come along - we need your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Air B&B
- 2 Online Visas
- 3 Traveling with a smartphone
- 4 Anniversary trip
- 5 Learning vacations
- 6 Discounted luggage websites
- 7 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 Crossing Borders
- 10 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 11 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 12 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 13 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 14 Light weight Luggage
- 15 Carry-on Luggage
- 16 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 17 Transferring on an international flight
- 18 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 23 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 24 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 25 Thrifty OHare parking