Our youngest leaves for college in 4 weeks as a freshman, as well as our son a sophmore in college, and our son a junior in college. All this as our oldest celebrated his 1st wedding anniversary. My husband and I want to get away - far away to recover, re-group, & re-connect. We have 2 weeks set aside to do this and we are open to going anywhere but we just don't know where to travel. We've been to Italy & loved it, Alaska, Romania, South Africa, Caribean, and several States in the US. We like to be active but not 100% of the time. Please help us - our brains are pre-occupied with delivering our college kids in a few weeks & the emotions that come along - we need your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 two months away and mold problems.
- 2 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 3 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 4 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 5 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 6 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 7 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 8 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 9 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 10 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 11 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 12 Phone service
- 13 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 14 10 Days of travel help!
- 15 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 16 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 French gastronomy
- 19 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 20 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 21 Best places to start...
- 22 25th wedding anniv travel
- 23 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 24 Friends Seeking Advice
- 25 December travel - where to go?