Our youngest leaves for college in 4 weeks as a freshman, as well as our son a sophmore in college, and our son a junior in college. All this as our oldest celebrated his 1st wedding anniversary. My husband and I want to get away - far away to recover, re-group, & re-connect. We have 2 weeks set aside to do this and we are open to going anywhere but we just don't know where to travel. We've been to Italy & loved it, Alaska, Romania, South Africa, Caribean, and several States in the US. We like to be active but not 100% of the time. Please help us - our brains are pre-occupied with delivering our college kids in a few weeks & the emotions that come along - we need your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 2 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 3 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 4 Home Exchanges
- 5 India food Tours
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 8 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 9 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 10 Going to Costa Rica
- 11 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 12 Air B&B
- 13 Single supplements
- 14 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 15 Discounted luggage websites
- 16 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 17 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 18 Travel eruope early November this year
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 22 Thanksgiving week trip
- 23 Anniversary trip
- 24 Where would you go if you were us?
- 25 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?