Our youngest leaves for college in 4 weeks as a freshman, as well as our son a sophmore in college, and our son a junior in college. All this as our oldest celebrated his 1st wedding anniversary. My husband and I want to get away - far away to recover, re-group, & re-connect. We have 2 weeks set aside to do this and we are open to going anywhere but we just don't know where to travel. We've been to Italy & loved it, Alaska, Romania, South Africa, Caribean, and several States in the US. We like to be active but not 100% of the time. Please help us - our brains are pre-occupied with delivering our college kids in a few weeks & the emotions that come along - we need your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 3 Where would you go if you were us?
- 4 Winter Sunshine
- 5 Best places to start...
- 6 Friends Seeking Advice
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Website to map your trips?
- 9 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Travel health insurance
- 12 Private Guides - Cost question
- 13 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Rome and amalfi coast
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 18 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 21 Phone service
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Home security while traveling?
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 How much do you pay a travel agent?