Wondering if frequent, overseas travelers might have an opinion on this.
If you could choose, would you select a seat in the bulkhead row of a 777 or not? On seatguru, there is a note that this is a "good seat," but it is also a "bassinet" location, so families with young children are often seated there. (And that sounds like a nightmare to me.) Would you gamble on children NOT being seated there for the feeling of more space and a little extra leg room?
This would be for a single traveler, so I'm not able to select a block of seats. The seating is a 2, 5, 2 configuration (left, center, right) - but even the left/right sections are "bassinet" locations.
What are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 5 adventure To Do In New England in the fall
- 2 Top 10 Things To Do In Abu Dhabi
- 3 Rich time Holiday - Hotels in Kodaikanal
- 4 Well Needed Getaway
- 5 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 6 Trip to Greece
- 7 Cross-Country trip advice
- 8 Working with an agency
- 9 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 10 Managing Travel Photographs
- 11 Daypack Recommendation
- 12 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 13 Wildlife photography courses
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 16 51st Birthday Trip
- 17 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 18 THe case for linen
- 19 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 20 MS Slendida
- 21 currency app
- 22 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 23 All purpose soap
- 24 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 25 How to get a Reliable coach hire company