Wondering if frequent, overseas travelers might have an opinion on this.
If you could choose, would you select a seat in the bulkhead row of a 777 or not? On seatguru, there is a note that this is a "good seat," but it is also a "bassinet" location, so families with young children are often seated there. (And that sounds like a nightmare to me.) Would you gamble on children NOT being seated there for the feeling of more space and a little extra leg room?
This would be for a single traveler, so I'm not able to select a block of seats. The seating is a 2, 5, 2 configuration (left, center, right) - but even the left/right sections are "bassinet" locations.
What are your thoughts?
Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 10 Days of travel help!
- 2 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 3 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 4 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 7 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 8 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 9 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 10 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 11 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 12 French gastronomy
- 13 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 14 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 15 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 16 Best places to start...
- 17 25th wedding anniv travel
- 18 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 19 Friends Seeking Advice
- 20 December travel - where to go?
- 21 Travel health insurance
- 22 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 23 India food Tours
- 24 Where would you go if you were us?
- 25 Home Exchanges