Wondering if frequent, overseas travelers might have an opinion on this.
If you could choose, would you select a seat in the bulkhead row of a 777 or not? On seatguru, there is a note that this is a "good seat," but it is also a "bassinet" location, so families with young children are often seated there. (And that sounds like a nightmare to me.) Would you gamble on children NOT being seated there for the feeling of more space and a little extra leg room?
This would be for a single traveler, so I'm not able to select a block of seats. The seating is a 2, 5, 2 configuration (left, center, right) - but even the left/right sections are "bassinet" locations.
What are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How to find the best adventure tour
- 2 One month free to travel in February
- 3 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 7 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 8 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 9 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 Need Amalfi planning help
- 12 Where to go...April of 2018
- 13 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 14 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 15 California Zepher
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 18 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 19 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 20 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 21 Airport robbery
- 22 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 23 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 24 California Zepher (train)
- 25 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours