Wondering if frequent, overseas travelers might have an opinion on this.
If you could choose, would you select a seat in the bulkhead row of a 777 or not? On seatguru, there is a note that this is a "good seat," but it is also a "bassinet" location, so families with young children are often seated there. (And that sounds like a nightmare to me.) Would you gamble on children NOT being seated there for the feeling of more space and a little extra leg room?
This would be for a single traveler, so I'm not able to select a block of seats. The seating is a 2, 5, 2 configuration (left, center, right) - but even the left/right sections are "bassinet" locations.
What are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Money belt/hidden pocket
- 2 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 3 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 4 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 5 40th Birthday Celebration
- 6 Should I use a travel agent?
- 7 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 8 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 9 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 10 Difficult Decisions!!
- 11 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 HoneyMoon - january
- 14 Glacier National Park Trip
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 17 Road map- European
- 18 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 19 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 20 xmas anywhere in europe
- 21 Need advice for Asia trip
- 22 Family Italy
- 23 Big Island vs Maui
- 24 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 25 Winter Vacation