Wondering if frequent, overseas travelers might have an opinion on this.
If you could choose, would you select a seat in the bulkhead row of a 777 or not? On seatguru, there is a note that this is a "good seat," but it is also a "bassinet" location, so families with young children are often seated there. (And that sounds like a nightmare to me.) Would you gamble on children NOT being seated there for the feeling of more space and a little extra leg room?
This would be for a single traveler, so I'm not able to select a block of seats. The seating is a 2, 5, 2 configuration (left, center, right) - but even the left/right sections are "bassinet" locations.
What are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 2 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 3 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 4 Which type of car ?
- 5 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 6 garment travel organizer
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 Cape Town Ideas
- 9 Best Hostels
- 10 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 11 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 12 Road Trip For Two
- 13 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 14 Copper Canyon
- 15 Travel through Expedia
- 16 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 17 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 18 Round the World
- 19 Misleading third party websites
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 22 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 23 vegas to slc loop
- 24 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 25 barbados or tulum