I'm travelling to East Glacier by train and will arrive the second week in June. I'll be with my 3 year old daughter, my 12 year old son, a friend and her 6 year old son, and my friend's parents. We plan to rent cars and drive to Yellowstone, where we have hotel reservations for three nights. We plan to hike a little (>2 miles at a time), sight-see, maybe catch a ghost town--we're pretty open. I'd appreciate suggestions about what to do on our trip, and what things I should pack--I'm an inexperienced traveller and have never been to Montana. Thanks!!
east glacier to yellowstone
- 1 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 2 Eurail Pass Help!
- 3 iPad use on long flights
- 4 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 5 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 8 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 9 Sardinia, Italy
- 10 Vacation Destination
- 11 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 12 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 train tickets for italy
- 15 Shoe Trouble
- 16 Good article on shoes for travel
- 17 Rose Bowl Parade
- 18 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 19 Buying SNCF tickets
- 20 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 21 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 22 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 23 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 24 Home Exchanges
- 25 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites