I'm about to leave on a 3 week trip to France & Italy on my HONEYMOON at the end of August (less than a month away)! We have been so busy after the wedding that we've had no time to LEARN French & Italian till now! I'm not expecting to completely learn the language in such short time but at least learn some of the basics in the few weeks we have left.
I am not much of a reader.. (yes I admit it). I am far better off following a "children style" type of learning that includes pictures, video or audio cd's. Can anyone suggest an easy program out there to learn BASIC FRENCH & BASIC ITALIAN?!
It can be a DVD VIDEO, AUDIO CD/BOOK, COMPUTER CD/IPAD or IPOD application.
Not looking to spend major bucks either.. something easy and simple for basic learning to get through a 3 week trip in Europe.
Any help would be great, thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.try-nitricstorm.com/max-test-ultra/
- 2 Where to go...April of 2018
- 3 10 Tips on how to survive long-haul flights
- 4 California Zepher
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 7 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 8 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 9 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 10 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 11 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 12 Airport robbery
- 13 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 14 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 15 California Zepher (train)
- 16 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 17 Need Amalfi planning help
- 18 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 19 Travel towel?
- 20 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 21 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 22 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 23 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 24 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 25 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
Easiest way to learn BASIC FRENCH & ITALIAN?! DVD/CD or IPAD? Help!