I'm about to leave on a 3 week trip to France & Italy on my HONEYMOON at the end of August (less than a month away)! We have been so busy after the wedding that we've had no time to LEARN French & Italian till now! I'm not expecting to completely learn the language in such short time but at least learn some of the basics in the few weeks we have left.
I am not much of a reader.. (yes I admit it). I am far better off following a "children style" type of learning that includes pictures, video or audio cd's. Can anyone suggest an easy program out there to learn BASIC FRENCH & BASIC ITALIAN?!
It can be a DVD VIDEO, AUDIO CD/BOOK, COMPUTER CD/IPAD or IPOD application.
Not looking to spend major bucks either.. something easy and simple for basic learning to get through a 3 week trip in Europe.
Any help would be great, thanks!!
Easiest way to learn BASIC FRENCH & ITALIAN?! DVD/CD or IPAD? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 2 Where would you go if you were us?
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Friends Seeking Advice
- 6 French gastronomy
- 7 Website to map your trips?
- 8 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 9 Winter Sunshine
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Travel health insurance
- 12 Private Guides - Cost question
- 13 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Rome and amalfi coast
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 18 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 21 Phone service
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Home security while traveling?
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 How much do you pay a travel agent?