I'm about to leave on a 3 week trip to France & Italy on my HONEYMOON at the end of August (less than a month away)! We have been so busy after the wedding that we've had no time to LEARN French & Italian till now! I'm not expecting to completely learn the language in such short time but at least learn some of the basics in the few weeks we have left.
I am not much of a reader.. (yes I admit it). I am far better off following a "children style" type of learning that includes pictures, video or audio cd's. Can anyone suggest an easy program out there to learn BASIC FRENCH & BASIC ITALIAN?!
It can be a DVD VIDEO, AUDIO CD/BOOK, COMPUTER CD/IPAD or IPOD application.
Not looking to spend major bucks either.. something easy and simple for basic learning to get through a 3 week trip in Europe.
Any help would be great, thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 2 New England Fall Foliage
- 3 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 4 Want to Travel in India
- 5 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 6 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 7 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 8 A week to go somewhere
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Driving in Ireland
- 11 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 12 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 13 Carrying your passport
- 14 Travel Escort idea
- 15 Road trip or Train
- 16 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 17 Ideal Trip!
- 18 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 19 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 20 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 21 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 22 Where to go for short visit?
- 23 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 24 Lipault luggage durability
- 25 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
Easiest way to learn BASIC FRENCH & ITALIAN?! DVD/CD or IPAD? Help!