I'm about to leave on a 3 week trip to France & Italy on my HONEYMOON at the end of August (less than a month away)! We have been so busy after the wedding that we've had no time to LEARN French & Italian till now! I'm not expecting to completely learn the language in such short time but at least learn some of the basics in the few weeks we have left.
I am not much of a reader.. (yes I admit it). I am far better off following a "children style" type of learning that includes pictures, video or audio cd's. Can anyone suggest an easy program out there to learn BASIC FRENCH & BASIC ITALIAN?!
It can be a DVD VIDEO, AUDIO CD/BOOK, COMPUTER CD/IPAD or IPOD application.
Not looking to spend major bucks either.. something easy and simple for basic learning to get through a 3 week trip in Europe.
Any help would be great, thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Utah's "Might 5" National Parks
- 2 50th Birthday trip
- 3 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 4 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 5 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 6 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 7 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 8 What to pack for that trip
- 9 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 10 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 11 Trip with friend
- 12 September Whim
- 13 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 14 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 15 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 16 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 19 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 20 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 21 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 22 40th birthday
- 23 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 24 Must Haves in a travel kit. Battle of the sexes !
- 25 Packing vs Shipping when moving abroad
Easiest way to learn BASIC FRENCH & ITALIAN?! DVD/CD or IPAD? Help!