I'm about to leave on a 3 week trip to France & Italy on my HONEYMOON at the end of August (less than a month away)! We have been so busy after the wedding that we've had no time to LEARN French & Italian till now! I'm not expecting to completely learn the language in such short time but at least learn some of the basics in the few weeks we have left.
I am not much of a reader.. (yes I admit it). I am far better off following a "children style" type of learning that includes pictures, video or audio cd's. Can anyone suggest an easy program out there to learn BASIC FRENCH & BASIC ITALIAN?!
It can be a DVD VIDEO, AUDIO CD/BOOK, COMPUTER CD/IPAD or IPOD application.
Not looking to spend major bucks either.. something easy and simple for basic learning to get through a 3 week trip in Europe.
Any help would be great, thanks!!
Easiest way to learn BASIC FRENCH & ITALIAN?! DVD/CD or IPAD? Help!
- 1 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 2 Eurail Pass Help!
- 3 iPad use on long flights
- 4 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 5 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 8 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 9 Sardinia, Italy
- 10 Vacation Destination
- 11 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 12 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 train tickets for italy
- 15 Shoe Trouble
- 16 Good article on shoes for travel
- 17 Rose Bowl Parade
- 18 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 19 Buying SNCF tickets
- 20 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 21 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 22 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 23 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 24 Home Exchanges
- 25 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites