I am driving from Eugene Or. to San Francisco the first week of November. It is going to be a family trip with 3 generations. We want to drive through the Avenue of the Giants, of course, but really need some ideas on what else we wouldn't want to miss and hotels and food. Have one child (7) and parents and grandparents. Really appreciate all help offered. Concerned about weather and time it will take, any input concerning do's and don'ts helpful too.
Driving trip from Eugene Or. thru redwoods to San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing Help - What to take
- 2 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 3 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 4 Places to travel in June or July
- 5 Visa expiration and re entry
- 6 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 7 Rovia booking engine
- 8 Jacket with pockets
- 9 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 10 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 13 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 14 Dual time zone watches
- 15 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 16 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 17 Website for good hotel rates?
- 18 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 19 What color nail polish in France
- 20 Travel Clothing
- 21 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 24 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 25 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks