Hi, I am driving from Boston to San Diego leaving Dec 2. I really would like to get out there as soon as possible. My furniture could arrive as early as Dec 7. Any suggestions or tips. Also I would love to check out some fun places to stop and eat along the way. Thanks
Driving from Boston to San Diego Dec. 1
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anti-theft device. Worries over pickpocketing / bag theft.
- 2 About EHIC card?
- 3 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 4 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 7 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 8 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 9 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 10 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 11 quiet getaways for older women
- 12 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 13 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 14 Torn between Trips
- 15 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 16 Groupon Getaways
- 17 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 18 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 19 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 20 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 21 Carrying a smartphone
- 22 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 23 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 24 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!