So, how do you decide where to go?
Do you plan as if it will be a 'once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation'?
What if it may be the last vacation for quite some time?
A relaxing vacation (cruise) or more of a sight-seeing trip?
We have a mental list of the places we'd like to go and finances usually whittle the list down but, sometimes we're still stuck. How do you get unstuck?
We've been on two Caribbean cruises, a transatlantic and also trips to Rome and Barcelona.
Now, we're trying to get started on a 30th anniversary trip for next year and no one place 'trips our trigger'!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 2 Travel towel?
- 3 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 4 Cross Country Greyhound Trip
- 5 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 6 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 7 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 8 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 9 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 10 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 11 Favorite budget travel items?
- 12 One way to and one way back home?
- 13 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 14 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 15 Connection Time for Dulles
- 16 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 19 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 20 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 21 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 22 4hrs layover at miami international airport enough?
- 23 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 24 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 25 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring