So, how do you decide where to go?
Do you plan as if it will be a 'once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation'?
What if it may be the last vacation for quite some time?
A relaxing vacation (cruise) or more of a sight-seeing trip?
We have a mental list of the places we'd like to go and finances usually whittle the list down but, sometimes we're still stuck. How do you get unstuck?
We've been on two Caribbean cruises, a transatlantic and also trips to Rome and Barcelona.
Now, we're trying to get started on a 30th anniversary trip for next year and no one place 'trips our trigger'!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 BUY FAKE AND REAL PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARD,VISAS,DIPLOMAS
- 2 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 3 The worlds best rooftop bars!
- 4 40th Birthday Celebration
- 5 Should I use a travel agent?
- 6 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 7 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 8 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 9 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 10 Difficult Decisions!!
- 11 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 HoneyMoon - january
- 14 Glacier National Park Trip
- 15 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 18 Road map- European
- 19 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 20 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 21 xmas anywhere in europe
- 22 Need advice for Asia trip
- 23 Family Italy
- 24 Big Island vs Maui
- 25 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?