So, how do you decide where to go?
Do you plan as if it will be a 'once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation'?
What if it may be the last vacation for quite some time?
A relaxing vacation (cruise) or more of a sight-seeing trip?
We have a mental list of the places we'd like to go and finances usually whittle the list down but, sometimes we're still stuck. How do you get unstuck?
We've been on two Caribbean cruises, a transatlantic and also trips to Rome and Barcelona.
Now, we're trying to get started on a 30th anniversary trip for next year and no one place 'trips our trigger'!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What suitcase size holds around 60 pounds of weight.
- 2 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 3 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Crete Destinations - Top 10 Places
- 6 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 7 First time travelling outside the USA
- 8 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 9 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 10 SIXT car rental in US
- 11 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 12 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 13 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 14 Visit to usa
- 15 Terrified traveller
- 16 insect repellent bracelets
- 17 Top travel destinations 2017
- 18 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 19 Early trip planning
- 20 First time traveler
- 21 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 22 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 23 Tour company or DIY?
- 24 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 25 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days