So, how do you decide where to go?
Do you plan as if it will be a 'once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation'?
What if it may be the last vacation for quite some time?
A relaxing vacation (cruise) or more of a sight-seeing trip?
We have a mental list of the places we'd like to go and finances usually whittle the list down but, sometimes we're still stuck. How do you get unstuck?
We've been on two Caribbean cruises, a transatlantic and also trips to Rome and Barcelona.
Now, we're trying to get started on a 30th anniversary trip for next year and no one place 'trips our trigger'!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Which type of car ?
- 2 Cape Town Ideas
- 3 Best Hostels
- 4 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 5 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 6 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 7 garment travel organizer
- 8 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 9 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 10 Road Trip For Two
- 11 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 12 Copper Canyon
- 13 Travel through Expedia
- 14 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 Round the World
- 17 Misleading third party websites
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 20 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 21 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 22 vegas to slc loop
- 23 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 24 barbados or tulum
- 25 resort with wild life on ground