So, how do you decide where to go?
Do you plan as if it will be a 'once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation'?
What if it may be the last vacation for quite some time?
A relaxing vacation (cruise) or more of a sight-seeing trip?
We have a mental list of the places we'd like to go and finances usually whittle the list down but, sometimes we're still stuck. How do you get unstuck?
We've been on two Caribbean cruises, a transatlantic and also trips to Rome and Barcelona.
Now, we're trying to get started on a 30th anniversary trip for next year and no one place 'trips our trigger'!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip Insurance
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Please help with interest-based travel
- 4 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 5 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 6 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 7 thrifty - bad experience
- 8 Home security while traveling
- 9 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 10 What to pack for that trip
- 11 Travel tips
- 12 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 13 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 14 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 15 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 16 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 17 Passport picture cost
- 18 Passport damage?
- 19 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 20 World trip
- 21 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 22 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 23 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 24 Passport expiration
- 25 Girls Trip Ideas