So, how do you decide where to go?
Do you plan as if it will be a 'once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation'?
What if it may be the last vacation for quite some time?
A relaxing vacation (cruise) or more of a sight-seeing trip?
We have a mental list of the places we'd like to go and finances usually whittle the list down but, sometimes we're still stuck. How do you get unstuck?
We've been on two Caribbean cruises, a transatlantic and also trips to Rome and Barcelona.
Now, we're trying to get started on a 30th anniversary trip for next year and no one place 'trips our trigger'!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 2 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 3 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 4 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 5 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 6 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 7 Early trip planning
- 8 Something different for family of 6
- 9 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 10 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 11 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 12 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 13 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 14 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 15 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 16 Late December, early January travel
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 19 Nice, France
- 20 Finding deals based on departure location
- 21 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 22 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 23 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 24 First time travel to Italy
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips