So, how do you decide where to go?
Do you plan as if it will be a 'once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation'?
What if it may be the last vacation for quite some time?
A relaxing vacation (cruise) or more of a sight-seeing trip?
We have a mental list of the places we'd like to go and finances usually whittle the list down but, sometimes we're still stuck. How do you get unstuck?
We've been on two Caribbean cruises, a transatlantic and also trips to Rome and Barcelona.
Now, we're trying to get started on a 30th anniversary trip for next year and no one place 'trips our trigger'!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Choosing the right one is going to make comfortable to your trip.
- 2 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 3 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 4 First rv trip
- 5 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 6 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 7 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 8 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 9 First time traveler
- 10 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 11 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 12 Exploring a City
- 13 Dolomites for 2 days
- 14 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 15 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 16 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 17 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 18 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 21 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 22 Passport Help!!!
- 23 First time travelling outside the USA
- 24 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 25 hiking poles in carry on