So, how do you decide where to go?
Do you plan as if it will be a 'once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation'?
What if it may be the last vacation for quite some time?
A relaxing vacation (cruise) or more of a sight-seeing trip?
We have a mental list of the places we'd like to go and finances usually whittle the list down but, sometimes we're still stuck. How do you get unstuck?
We've been on two Caribbean cruises, a transatlantic and also trips to Rome and Barcelona.
Now, we're trying to get started on a 30th anniversary trip for next year and no one place 'trips our trigger'!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Too old maybe?
- 2 Visit to Northern California
- 3 Footing the bill for a family trip
- 4 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 5 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 6 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 7 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 8 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 9 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 10 Autism/Disability Travel
- 11 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 14 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 15 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 16 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 17 Pedometer for Kids
- 18 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 19 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 20 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 21 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 22 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 23 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop