My husband and I are planning a trip for our 20 year anniversary and my 50th birthday in September of 2009. I was originally set on Slovenia and Croatia (my husband has recently discovered family in Slovenia but we have been there before) but am now considering other options. Here are a couple of other destinations we are considering:
- Israel and Jordan
- South Africa (Kruger and Cape Town)
- China (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Yangtze River
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
I realize this list is all over the board but they are all places we want to get to eventually - whether eventually will ever come, I don't know.
Any feedback from anyone has who may have been to any of these destinations would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Taxi In Amritsar Jag.cab Offering Cherishable Experience
- 2 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 3 super fun vacations...
- 4 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 5 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 6 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 garment travel organizer
- 9 Which type of car ?
- 10 travel partners
- 11 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 12 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 13 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 14 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 15 to travel or settle down?
- 16 THe case for linen
- 17 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 18 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 19 Honeymoon info
- 20 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 21 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 22 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 23 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 24 Newbie Using Whats App
- 25 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?