My husband and I are planning a trip for our 20 year anniversary and my 50th birthday in September of 2009. I was originally set on Slovenia and Croatia (my husband has recently discovered family in Slovenia but we have been there before) but am now considering other options. Here are a couple of other destinations we are considering:
- Israel and Jordan
- South Africa (Kruger and Cape Town)
- China (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Yangtze River
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
I realize this list is all over the board but they are all places we want to get to eventually - whether eventually will ever come, I don't know.
Any feedback from anyone has who may have been to any of these destinations would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What is your favorite holiday travel memory?
- 2 singapore and Malaysia travel ideas and guide
- 3 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 4 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 5 Rara lake scenic trekking Nepal
- 6 Help planning long road trip.
- 7 European Travel in March
- 8 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 9 Renting International Cars from USA
- 10 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 11 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 12 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 13 Getting my child from Stanford
- 14 Ideal Trip!
- 15 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 16 Pa to New England States
- 17 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 18 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 19 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 20 cape cod
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 23 Lipault luggage durability
- 24 Credit card protection
- 25 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me