My husband and I are planning a trip for our 20 year anniversary and my 50th birthday in September of 2009. I was originally set on Slovenia and Croatia (my husband has recently discovered family in Slovenia but we have been there before) but am now considering other options. Here are a couple of other destinations we are considering:
- Israel and Jordan
- South Africa (Kruger and Cape Town)
- China (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Yangtze River
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
I realize this list is all over the board but they are all places we want to get to eventually - whether eventually will ever come, I don't know.
Any feedback from anyone has who may have been to any of these destinations would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 2 Kuranda Tour
- 3 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 4 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 5 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 6 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 7 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 8 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 9 Early trip planning
- 10 Something different for family of 6
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 13 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 14 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 15 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 16 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 17 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 18 Late December, early January travel
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 21 Nice, France
- 22 Finding deals based on departure location
- 23 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 24 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 25 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel