My husband and I are planning a trip for our 20 year anniversary and my 50th birthday in September of 2009. I was originally set on Slovenia and Croatia (my husband has recently discovered family in Slovenia but we have been there before) but am now considering other options. Here are a couple of other destinations we are considering:
- Israel and Jordan
- South Africa (Kruger and Cape Town)
- China (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Yangtze River
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
I realize this list is all over the board but they are all places we want to get to eventually - whether eventually will ever come, I don't know.
Any feedback from anyone has who may have been to any of these destinations would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 2 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 3 Best Travel Technology Company In India
- 4 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 5 thrifty - bad experience
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Home security while traveling
- 8 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 9 What to pack for that trip
- 10 Travel tips
- 11 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 12 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 13 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 14 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 15 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 16 Passport picture cost
- 17 Passport damage?
- 18 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 19 World trip
- 20 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 21 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 22 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 23 Passport expiration
- 24 Girls Trip Ideas
- 25 Tahoe for one week--flying in/out sacramento