My husband and I are planning a trip for our 20 year anniversary and my 50th birthday in September of 2009. I was originally set on Slovenia and Croatia (my husband has recently discovered family in Slovenia but we have been there before) but am now considering other options. Here are a couple of other destinations we are considering:
- Israel and Jordan
- South Africa (Kruger and Cape Town)
- China (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Yangtze River
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
I realize this list is all over the board but they are all places we want to get to eventually - whether eventually will ever come, I don't know.
Any feedback from anyone has who may have been to any of these destinations would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 2 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 3 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 4 Autism/Disability Travel
- 5 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 6 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 7 Pedometer for Kids
- 8 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 9 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 10 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 11 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 12 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 13 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 18 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 19 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 20 Food in carry on
- 21 Traveling from 14th June to 12th Aug
- 22 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 23 Spring Break in Florida?
- 24 Looking for destination suggestions
- 25 2 weeks in Africa- April