My husband and I are planning a trip for our 20 year anniversary and my 50th birthday in September of 2009. I was originally set on Slovenia and Croatia (my husband has recently discovered family in Slovenia but we have been there before) but am now considering other options. Here are a couple of other destinations we are considering:
- Israel and Jordan
- South Africa (Kruger and Cape Town)
- China (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Yangtze River
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
I realize this list is all over the board but they are all places we want to get to eventually - whether eventually will ever come, I don't know.
Any feedback from anyone has who may have been to any of these destinations would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 2 Home security while traveling
- 3 More on Phony Reviews
- 4 Advice for a newbie
- 5 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 6 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 7 Family trip Europe
- 8 Car Rentals in Italy
- 9 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 10 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 11 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 12 Ideas February trip
- 13 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 14 Day bags when traveling
- 15 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 16 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 17 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 18 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 19 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 20 Daughter's 30 Bday trip
- 21 Any expierences with Groupon or Living Social travel deals (international)?
- 22 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 23 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 24 Saving Money
- 25 Road trip from Dallas to Miami