My husband and I are planning a trip for our 20 year anniversary and my 50th birthday in September of 2009. I was originally set on Slovenia and Croatia (my husband has recently discovered family in Slovenia but we have been there before) but am now considering other options. Here are a couple of other destinations we are considering:
- Israel and Jordan
- South Africa (Kruger and Cape Town)
- China (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Yangtze River
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
I realize this list is all over the board but they are all places we want to get to eventually - whether eventually will ever come, I don't know.
Any feedback from anyone has who may have been to any of these destinations would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/slim-u-forskolin/
- 2 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?
- 3 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 4 40th anniversary
- 5 Help:best way from Calais to London
- 6 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 7 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 8 Travel towel?
- 9 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 10 Cross Country Greyhound Trip
- 11 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 12 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 13 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 14 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 15 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 16 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 One way to and one way back home?
- 19 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 20 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 21 Connection Time for Dulles
- 22 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 25 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado