My husband and I are planning a trip for our 20 year anniversary and my 50th birthday in September of 2009. I was originally set on Slovenia and Croatia (my husband has recently discovered family in Slovenia but we have been there before) but am now considering other options. Here are a couple of other destinations we are considering:
- Israel and Jordan
- South Africa (Kruger and Cape Town)
- China (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Yangtze River
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
I realize this list is all over the board but they are all places we want to get to eventually - whether eventually will ever come, I don't know.
Any feedback from anyone has who may have been to any of these destinations would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 2 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 3 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 4 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 5 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 6 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 7 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 8 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 9 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 10 Where to keep important documents
- 11 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 12 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 13 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 14 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 15 Holiday to Florida
- 16 Sim Card Advice
- 17 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Minimalistic living for travel
- 22 Rain Boots
- 23 Schengen Visa
- 24 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 25 Fodor's Phrase App