My husband and I are planning a trip for our 20 year anniversary and my 50th birthday in September of 2009. I was originally set on Slovenia and Croatia (my husband has recently discovered family in Slovenia but we have been there before) but am now considering other options. Here are a couple of other destinations we are considering:
- Israel and Jordan
- South Africa (Kruger and Cape Town)
- China (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Yangtze River
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
I realize this list is all over the board but they are all places we want to get to eventually - whether eventually will ever come, I don't know.
Any feedback from anyone has who may have been to any of these destinations would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Car Rental Software and Taxi Management App
- 2 New Traveller
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Early trip planning
- 5 Terrified traveller
- 6 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 7 First time travelling outside the USA
- 8 First time traveler
- 9 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 10 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 13 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 14 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 15 SIXT car rental in US
- 16 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 17 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 18 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 19 Visit to usa
- 20 insect repellent bracelets
- 21 Top travel destinations 2017
- 22 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 23 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 24 Tour company or DIY?
- 25 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?