My husband and I are planning a trip for our 20 year anniversary and my 50th birthday in September of 2009. I was originally set on Slovenia and Croatia (my husband has recently discovered family in Slovenia but we have been there before) but am now considering other options. Here are a couple of other destinations we are considering:
- Israel and Jordan
- South Africa (Kruger and Cape Town)
- China (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Yangtze River
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
I realize this list is all over the board but they are all places we want to get to eventually - whether eventually will ever come, I don't know.
Any feedback from anyone has who may have been to any of these destinations would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Avoid Scams Of Packers And Movers Mumbai | Book Professionals Movers
- 2 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 3 Ideal Trip!
- 4 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 5 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 6 Getting my child from Stanford
- 7 Pa to New England States
- 8 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 9 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 10 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 11 cape cod
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 14 Lipault luggage durability
- 15 Credit card protection
- 16 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 17 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 18 Honeymoon in Bali
- 19 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 20 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 21 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg
- 22 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 23 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 24 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 25 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)