My husband and I are planning a trip for our 20 year anniversary and my 50th birthday in September of 2009. I was originally set on Slovenia and Croatia (my husband has recently discovered family in Slovenia but we have been there before) but am now considering other options. Here are a couple of other destinations we are considering:
- Israel and Jordan
- South Africa (Kruger and Cape Town)
- China (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Yangtze River
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
I realize this list is all over the board but they are all places we want to get to eventually - whether eventually will ever come, I don't know.
Any feedback from anyone has who may have been to any of these destinations would be very much appreciated!
Dream trip...where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 2 Air B&B
- 3 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 4 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 5 Home security while traveling?
- 6 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 7 Phone service
- 8 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 9 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 10 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 11 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 12 Fall Road Trip
- 13 December 3 Week Vacation
- 14 San Francisco or San Diego
- 15 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 16 Home Exchanges
- 17 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 18 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 21 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 22 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 23 India food Tours
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?