Has anyone ever heard or gone on a trip to Italy sponsored by an online newsletter called "Dream of Italy?" They are offering an Umbrian trip which I would like to go on, but never heard of them and don't know how to research who they are. Is there a Better Business Bureau for online companies?
Dream of Italy Newsletter
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Rovia booking engine
- 2 Packing Help - What to take
- 3 Places to travel in June or July
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 6 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 7 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 8 Dual time zone watches
- 9 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 10 Website for good hotel rates?
- 11 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 12 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 13 What color nail polish in France
- 14 Travel Clothing
- 15 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 18 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 19 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 20 Getting a Second Passport
- 21 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 22 Suggestions for a trip?
- 23 Advice to use ATM promptly at arrival airport?
- 24 Online Travel Series and maybe some inspiration for a trip =)
- 25 What to Do On Your Second (Or Third!) Trip to Paris