I am looking to book a rental car for a trip in October and noticed the rates at Dollar are much less than some of the other major rental car companies. It's a company I've never used. I guess the difference is enough that I wanted to hear from some people who had used them regarding their experiences (good or bad). Thanks!
Dollar Rent a Car - Good Experiences?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary to Emilia-Romagna October 2014
- 2 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 3 holiday destinations selection process survey
- 4 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 5 December 2014-January 2015 trip ideas
- 6 Driving trip from Boise to the Grand Canyon - where to stop in between?
- 7 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 First Solo Travel...Where should I go?
- 10 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 11 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 12 Finding a House Sitter.
- 13 Road Scholar
- 14 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 15 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 16 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 17 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 18 Your Best Travel Tips
- 19 Useful travel apps
- 20 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 21 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 22 Base city in England
- 23 Suggestions please
- 24 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 25 What's your experience with groupon.com?