I am looking to book a rental car for a trip in October and noticed the rates at Dollar are much less than some of the other major rental car companies. It's a company I've never used. I guess the difference is enough that I wanted to hear from some people who had used them regarding their experiences (good or bad). Thanks!
Dollar Rent a Car - Good Experiences?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 2 Ideas for a family trip
- 3 Best Travel Vehicle for Family of 4
- 4 Best Camera for SE Asia?
- 5 SOLO FEMALE TRAVELER (BUDGET)
- 6 Caribbean
- 7 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 8 airbnb legal challenges
- 9 Rocketmiles.com - anyone used them?
- 10 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 11 1-2 Days between Kennebunkport, MA to Rochester, NY with Kids!!
- 12 SunCalc
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Hen Party
- 15 Europe Trip - Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II or Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS?
- 16 Need Diver Attention: GWS in Guadalupe 5th-10th Sept 2014
- 17 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 18 travel to erope
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 free hotel night experience
- 21 my travel ignorance
- 22 Wilderness and Off The Beaten Track in Mexico and USA
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Experience of using eBook travel guides?
- 25 One direction Car Rental! Need Help!