Hi, My husband and I are planning an extended stay in Spain (more than 3 months), and then we're planning to go to France for a couple of months. Would our visa for Spain affect the french portion of our trip? We've gone to Europe before, using the Schengen rule, but we don't want to spend time in the UK. Thank you for your response.
Does an extended visa affect the Schengen rule?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 trip ideas in May...
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 4 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 9 Moving from DC to Texas
- 10 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 11 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 12 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 13 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 14 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 15 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 16 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 17 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 18 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 19 Which luggage scales?
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 22 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Best places to start...
- 25 transportation from Rome to Amalfi Coast