As you all know there has been a lot of talk about the changing climate lately and changing weather. In Norway there is more and more talk about paying a climate tax when you travel by plane but at the moment this is not a mandatory tax and hence you have to take action yourself to pay this. There is a bit of information about this here http://www.myclimate.org/index.php?lang=en and here you can calculate how much the tax will be based on the flight duration and length. Does anyone here pay this climate tax? I'm wondering if I should in connection with a trip to Thailand in May.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Thailand : April- May
- 2 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 3 Which type of car ?
- 4 Cape Town Ideas
- 5 Best Hostels
- 6 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 garment travel organizer
- 9 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 10 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 11 Road Trip For Two
- 12 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 13 Copper Canyon
- 14 Travel through Expedia
- 15 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 16 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 17 Round the World
- 18 Misleading third party websites
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 21 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 22 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 23 vegas to slc loop
- 24 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 25 barbados or tulum