As you all know there has been a lot of talk about the changing climate lately and changing weather. In Norway there is more and more talk about paying a climate tax when you travel by plane but at the moment this is not a mandatory tax and hence you have to take action yourself to pay this. There is a bit of information about this here http://www.myclimate.org/index.php?lang=en and here you can calculate how much the tax will be based on the flight duration and length. Does anyone here pay this climate tax? I'm wondering if I should in connection with a trip to Thailand in May.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 2 Newbie Using Whats App
- 3 TripIt App?
- 4 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 5 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 6 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 7 Wheeled duffle options
- 8 Money transfer
- 9 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 12 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 13 Passport signature
- 14 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 15 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 16 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 17 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 18 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 19 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 20 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 21 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 22 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 23 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 24 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 25 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring