As you all know there has been a lot of talk about the changing climate lately and changing weather. In Norway there is more and more talk about paying a climate tax when you travel by plane but at the moment this is not a mandatory tax and hence you have to take action yourself to pay this. There is a bit of information about this here http://www.myclimate.org/index.php?lang=en and here you can calculate how much the tax will be based on the flight duration and length. Does anyone here pay this climate tax? I'm wondering if I should in connection with a trip to Thailand in May.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Family Friendly Motel in Brisbane - Aabon Apartments & Motel
- 2 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 3 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 4 New England Fall Foliage
- 5 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 6 Want to Travel in India
- 7 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 8 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 9 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 10 A week to go somewhere
- 11 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 12 Driving in Ireland
- 13 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 14 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 15 Carrying your passport
- 16 Travel Escort idea
- 17 Road trip or Train
- 18 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 19 Ideal Trip!
- 20 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 21 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 22 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 23 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 24 Where to go for short visit?
- 25 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends