As you all know there has been a lot of talk about the changing climate lately and changing weather. In Norway there is more and more talk about paying a climate tax when you travel by plane but at the moment this is not a mandatory tax and hence you have to take action yourself to pay this. There is a bit of information about this here http://www.myclimate.org/index.php?lang=en and here you can calculate how much the tax will be based on the flight duration and length. Does anyone here pay this climate tax? I'm wondering if I should in connection with a trip to Thailand in May.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Do you pay a climate tax when you travel?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Baggage Limits
- 2 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 3 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 4 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 5 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 9 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 10 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 11 About EHIC card?
- 12 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 13 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 14 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 15 quiet getaways for older women
- 16 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 17 Torn between Trips
- 18 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 19 Groupon Getaways
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 22 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 23 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 24 Carrying a smartphone
- 25 Health insurance for one month visit to USA