As you all know there has been a lot of talk about the changing climate lately and changing weather. In Norway there is more and more talk about paying a climate tax when you travel by plane but at the moment this is not a mandatory tax and hence you have to take action yourself to pay this. There is a bit of information about this here http://www.myclimate.org/index.php?lang=en and here you can calculate how much the tax will be based on the flight duration and length. Does anyone here pay this climate tax? I'm wondering if I should in connection with a trip to Thailand in May.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Do you pay a climate tax when you travel?
- 1 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 2 Which Travel Bag
- 3 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 4 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 7 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 10 europe In January
- 11 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 12 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 13 Where to go on Christmas?
- 14 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 15 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 16 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 17 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 18 Holiday Travel Plans
- 19 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 20 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 21 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 22 Help with honeymoon destination
- 23 places to stop and stretch.
- 24 Travel with or without kids ?
- 25 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed