As you all know there has been a lot of talk about the changing climate lately and changing weather. In Norway there is more and more talk about paying a climate tax when you travel by plane but at the moment this is not a mandatory tax and hence you have to take action yourself to pay this. There is a bit of information about this here http://www.myclimate.org/index.php?lang=en and here you can calculate how much the tax will be based on the flight duration and length. Does anyone here pay this climate tax? I'm wondering if I should in connection with a trip to Thailand in May.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Do you pay a climate tax when you travel?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 4 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 5 Finding a House Sitter.
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 9 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Useful travel apps
- 13 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 14 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 15 Base city in England
- 16 Suggestions please
- 17 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 18 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 19 vow renewal
- 20 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 21 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 22 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 25 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK