As you all know there has been a lot of talk about the changing climate lately and changing weather. In Norway there is more and more talk about paying a climate tax when you travel by plane but at the moment this is not a mandatory tax and hence you have to take action yourself to pay this. There is a bit of information about this here http://www.myclimate.org/index.php?lang=en and here you can calculate how much the tax will be based on the flight duration and length. Does anyone here pay this climate tax? I'm wondering if I should in connection with a trip to Thailand in May.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Car seat on a smaller regional aircraft
- 2 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 3 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 4 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 5 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 6 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 7 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 8 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 9 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 10 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 11 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 12 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Daypack Recommendation
- 15 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 16 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 17 Where to go with an infant?
- 18 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 19 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 20 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 21 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 22 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 23 Baggage transfers - two separate bookings but same airlines
- 24 Trip ideas for 4 yo, 2 yo, and infant?
- 25 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes