As you all know there has been a lot of talk about the changing climate lately and changing weather. In Norway there is more and more talk about paying a climate tax when you travel by plane but at the moment this is not a mandatory tax and hence you have to take action yourself to pay this. There is a bit of information about this here http://www.myclimate.org/index.php?lang=en and here you can calculate how much the tax will be based on the flight duration and length. Does anyone here pay this climate tax? I'm wondering if I should in connection with a trip to Thailand in May.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How to see lots of a country really quickly
- 2 thrifty - bad experience
- 3 Travel tips
- 4 Trip Insurance
- 5 Passport picture cost
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 8 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 9 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 10 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 11 Home security while traveling
- 12 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 13 What to pack for that trip
- 14 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 15 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 16 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 17 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 18 Passport damage?
- 19 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 20 World trip
- 21 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 22 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 23 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 24 Passport expiration
- 25 Girls Trip Ideas