I'm thinking about buying a video camera soon and wondered if you all had one you absolutely loved soo much you take it with you on your travels. I'm leaning toward the mini DVD kind, and feel I might as well go for the HD versions, (I don't know why, must be subliminal messaging).
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 2 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 3 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 4 Tech Help Please
- 5 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 6 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 7 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 8 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 9 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 10 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 11 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 12 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 13 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 14 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 15 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 16 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 17 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 18 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Daypack Recommendation
- 21 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 22 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 23 Where to go with an infant?
- 24 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 25 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
Do you have a favorite video camera...as in willing to lug with you on your travels?