My cousin and her mom (visiting from Italy) will be in Upland, CA next week and want to experience Disneyland. Can they somehow get there with public transit on a week day? Are there any tour companies that we could use for the day, say one that would pick them up/drop them off at the Ontario airport maybe? My parents won't be able to drive from Upland to Disneyland and back, and I live in San Francisco area. Thank you!
Disneyland with Public transit?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 2 Luggage Tags
- 3 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 4 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 5 Which Travel Bag
- 6 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 7 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 8 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 13 europe In January
- 14 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 15 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 16 Where to go on Christmas?
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination