Let's get the list going again with some tips for people traveling solo for the first time or getting used to eating alone in restaurants while on a trip.
Please join in below with your ideas to help make solo dining feel more comfortable!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 1 year around the world trip! advice wanted
- 2 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 3 Money belt/hidden pocket
- 4 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 5 Airbnb / Horrible Experience!
- 6 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 7 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 8 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 9 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 10 40th Birthday Celebration
- 11 Should I use a travel agent?
- 12 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 13 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 14 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 15 Difficult Decisions!!
- 16 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 17 HoneyMoon - january
- 18 Glacier National Park Trip
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Road map- European
- 21 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 22 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 23 xmas anywhere in europe
- 24 Need advice for Asia trip
- 25 Family Italy