Let's get the list going again with some tips for people traveling solo for the first time or getting used to eating alone in restaurants while on a trip.
Please join in below with your ideas to help make solo dining feel more comfortable!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Senior lady travels solo
- 2 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 3 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 4 Tech Help Please
- 5 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 6 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 7 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 8 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 9 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 10 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 11 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 12 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 13 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 14 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 15 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 16 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 17 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 18 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 19 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Daypack Recommendation
- 22 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 23 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 24 Where to go with an infant?
- 25 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me