Let's get the list going again with some tips for people traveling solo for the first time or getting used to eating alone in restaurants while on a trip.
Please join in below with your ideas to help make solo dining feel more comfortable!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 COX'S BAZAAR - WORLD’S LONGEST UNBROKEN BEACH
- 2 40th Birthday Celebration
- 3 Should I use a travel agent?
- 4 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 5 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 6 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 7 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 8 Difficult Decisions!!
- 9 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 10 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 11 HoneyMoon - january
- 12 Glacier National Park Trip
- 13 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 16 Road map- European
- 17 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 18 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 19 xmas anywhere in europe
- 20 Need advice for Asia trip
- 21 Family Italy
- 22 Big Island vs Maui
- 23 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 24 Winter Vacation
- 25 To Paris From UK HOW?