Let's get the list going again with some tips for people traveling solo for the first time or getting used to eating alone in restaurants while on a trip.
Please join in below with your ideas to help make solo dining feel more comfortable!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 2 THe case for linen
- 3 Nice, France
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Wildlife photography courses
- 6 Internet Banking Travel Payments
- 7 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 8 Well Needed Getaway
- 9 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 10 Trip to Greece
- 11 Cross-Country trip advice
- 12 Working with an agency
- 13 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 14 Managing Travel Photographs
- 15 Daypack Recommendation
- 16 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 51st Birthday Trip
- 19 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 20 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 21 MS Slendida
- 22 currency app
- 23 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 24 All purpose soap
- 25 Packing a stuffed animal.