Hello. I'm going on a 3 week trip soon and will be using my Canon SD 450 for only the second time. The first time was at Yellowstone last year, and while the pictures came out great I thought, I realized that the default setting of the camera was on 'fine' rsther than 'super fine.' My question is, will I really see a difference using the super fine setting? I need to know because I'll have to purchase another memory card if that is the case, as I won't be able to take as many photos on that setting. Thanks in advance.
Digital Camera Settings
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 3 Waterproof spray
- 4 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 5 40th Birthday Trip
- 6 Where to go in February/March
- 7 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 8 Honeymoon
- 9 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Where to go over New Years?
- 12 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 13 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 14 my travel ignorance
- 15 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 16 Your Best Travel Tips
- 17 Northern Lights
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 20 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 21 Travel Insurance or not
- 22 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 23 Economy PLus on United to China
- 24 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 25 Light weight Luggage