My husband and I are leaving for Europe in a month and we just received his passport and our airline tickets. He is a junior, which is stated on his passport but not on his airline ticket. Will this cause us a problem when trying to get in and out of the country? If anyone has any information regarding this please let me know. Thanks
different name on airline ticket
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Delices & Gourmandises
- 2 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 3 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 4 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Places to travel in June or July
- 10 Visa expiration and re entry
- 11 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 12 Rovia booking engine
- 13 Jacket with pockets
- 14 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 15 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 16 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains