Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Overall cost for three weeks in Scotland?
- 2 What to do on long flights?
- 3 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Packing Cubes
- 6 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 7 Vacation for two
- 8 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 9 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 12 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 13 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 14 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 15 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 16 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 17 Motorcycle trip
- 18 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 19 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 23 Newbie Using Whats App
- 24 super fun vacations...
- 25 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?