Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Did you have expedited passport problems in 2007?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 2 Phone service
- 3 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 4 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 5 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 6 10 Days of travel help!
- 7 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 8 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 9 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 10 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 17 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 25th wedding anniv travel
- 20 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 21 Friends Seeking Advice
- 22 December travel - where to go?
- 23 Travel health insurance
- 24 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 25 India food Tours