Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 A most peculiar suitcase--it comes with shelves!
- 3 TravelAgent
- 4 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 5 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 6 Bad Experience
- 7 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 8 Business trip in early March
- 9 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 10 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 11 Family of 3-month long trip
- 12 Solo travel France / winter
- 13 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 14 Christmas warm weather
- 15 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 16 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 17 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 18 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 19 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 20 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 21 Want to go Munich
- 22 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 23 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 24 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 25 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December