Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What do you think about this way to share your favorite places?
- 2 Travel Apps
- 3 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 4 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 5 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 6 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 7 Big Island February 2017
- 8 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 9 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 10 Video memory
- 11 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 12 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 13 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 14 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 15 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 16 My Trip to Spain
- 17 Senior lady travels solo
- 18 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 19 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 20 travel insurance
- 21 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 22 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 23 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 24 Backpacking in Europe
- 25 Travelocity problems