Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 2 Short Notice Solo Travel
- 3 4 week travel with teens
- 4 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 7 One month free to travel in February
- 8 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 9 Honeymoon Destination
- 10 How to find the best adventure tour
- 11 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 12 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 13 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 14 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 15 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 16 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 17 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 18 Need Amalfi planning help
- 19 Where to go...April of 2018
- 20 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 21 California Zepher
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 24 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 25 Honeymoon ideas STAT