Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/postdrox-reviews/
- 2 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/brainmaxx-reviews
- 3 Road trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 4 Late October European Trek Adventure suggestions
- 5 7 Day in Tuscany Villa in Italy?
- 6 Travel Escort idea
- 7 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 New England Fall Foliage
- 10 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 11 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 12 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 13 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 14 A week to go somewhere
- 15 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 16 Driving in Ireland
- 17 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 18 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 19 Carrying your passport
- 20 Road trip or Train
- 21 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 22 Ideal Trip!
- 23 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 24 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 25 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets