Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라＼＼【【AKR843.C0M】】＼＼인터넷바카라
- 2 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 3 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 4 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 5 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 6 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 7 Family trip Europe
- 8 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 9 Home security while traveling
- 10 More on Phony Reviews
- 11 Advice for a newbie
- 12 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 13 Car Rentals in Italy
- 14 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 15 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 16 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 17 Ideas February trip
- 18 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 19 Day bags when traveling
- 20 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 21 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 22 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 23 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 24 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 25 Daughter's 30 Bday trip