Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Did you have expedited passport problems in 2007?
- 1 vacation in California
- 2 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 3 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 4 Honeymoon Ideas
- 5 Alone or alone in a group
- 6 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 7 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 8 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 9 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 10 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 11 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 12 iPad use on long flights
- 13 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 14 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 15 Money exchange
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 18 Car rental
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 21 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 22 Chip N Pin Cards
- 23 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 24 Monarch butterfly
- 25 the lounge