Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Did you have expedited passport problems in 2007?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 2 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 5 finding last minute packages
- 6 trip ideas in May...
- 7 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 8 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 9 Scotland
- 10 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Moving from DC to Texas
- 13 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 14 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 15 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 16 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 17 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 18 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 19 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 20 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 21 Which luggage scales?
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 24 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!