Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 to travel or settle down?
- 2 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 3 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 4 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 5 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 6 Which type of car ?
- 7 garment travel organizer
- 8 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 9 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 10 Newbie Using Whats App
- 11 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Cape Town Ideas
- 14 Best Hostels
- 15 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 16 Road Trip For Two
- 17 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 18 Copper Canyon
- 19 Travel through Expedia
- 20 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 21 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 22 Round the World
- 23 Misleading third party websites
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Travel ideas near spring break?