Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Did you have expedited passport problems in 2007?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 Finding a House Sitter.
- 3 Road Scholar
- 4 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 5 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 6 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 7 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 8 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Useful travel apps
- 11 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 12 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 13 Base city in England
- 14 Suggestions please
- 15 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 16 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 17 vow renewal
- 18 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 19 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 20 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 23 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 24 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 25 Traveling tips during fall