Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 2 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 3 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 4 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 5 First time traveler
- 6 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 7 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 8 Exploring a City
- 9 Dolomites for 2 days
- 10 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 11 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 12 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 13 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 14 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 17 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 18 Passport Help!!!
- 19 First time travelling outside the USA
- 20 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 21 hiking poles in carry on
- 22 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 23 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 24 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 25 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver