Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Did you have expedited passport problems in 2007?
- 1 Which Travel Bag
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 4 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 5 europe In January
- 6 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 7 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 10 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 11 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 12 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 13 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 14 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 15 Holiday Travel Plans
- 16 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 17 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 18 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 19 Help with honeymoon destination
- 20 places to stop and stretch.
- 21 Travel with or without kids ?
- 22 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 23 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 24 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 25 Where to Stay in solomon island ?