Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Hummer Limousines Florida
- 2 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 3 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 4 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 5 Autism/Disability Travel
- 6 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 7 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 8 Pedometer for Kids
- 9 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 12 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 13 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 14 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 19 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 20 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 21 Food in carry on
- 22 Traveling from 14th June to 12th Aug
- 23 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 24 Spring Break in Florida?
- 25 Looking for destination suggestions