Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Did you have expedited passport problems in 2007?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Friends Seeking Advice
- 2 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 3 French gastronomy
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 6 Website to map your trips?
- 7 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 8 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 9 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 10 Best places to start...
- 11 Where would you go if you were us?
- 12 Winter Sunshine
- 13 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 14 Travel health insurance
- 15 Private Guides - Cost question
- 16 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Rome and amalfi coast
- 19 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 22 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 23 Phone service
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Home security while traveling?