Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Did you have expedited passport problems in 2007?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Air B&B
- 2 Discounted luggage websites
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Crossing Borders
- 6 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 7 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 8 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 9 Anniversary trip
- 10 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 11 Light weight Luggage
- 12 Carry-on Luggage
- 13 Traveling with a smartphone
- 14 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 15 Transferring on an international flight
- 16 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 19 Thanksgiving week trip
- 20 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 23 Thrifty OHare parking
- 24 Saving money travelling the world
- 25 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7