Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 2 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 3 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 4 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 5 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 6 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 Early trip planning
- 9 Something different for family of 6
- 10 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 11 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 12 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 13 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 14 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 15 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 16 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 17 Late December, early January travel
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 20 Nice, France
- 21 Finding deals based on departure location
- 22 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 23 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 24 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 25 First time travel to Italy