Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Did you have expedited passport problems in 2007?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Delices & Gourmandises
- 2 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 3 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 4 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Places to travel in June or July
- 10 Visa expiration and re entry
- 11 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 12 Rovia booking engine
- 13 Jacket with pockets
- 14 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 15 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 16 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains