We have told our grandkids we would take to any destination in the world when they reach 13.From those that have experienced travel with this age, are there particular areas to steer them towards? The eldest wants Paris and her cousin thinks she does also. I love Paris, but would like to broaden the scope.
destinations for 13 year olds
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 10 Days of travel help!
- 2 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 3 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 French gastronomy
- 6 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 7 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 8 Website to map your trips?
- 9 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 10 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 11 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 12 Best places to start...
- 13 Where would you go if you were us?
- 14 Winter Sunshine
- 15 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 16 Travel health insurance
- 17 Private Guides - Cost question
- 18 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 19 Rome and amalfi coast
- 20 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 23 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 24 Phone service
- 25 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place