Need suggestions for trip in July/August for family of 6, youngest kid is 19. Departing city is Philadelphia, we have 9 days, a good budget and don't want to lose too much time traveling.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 2 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 3 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 4 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 5 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 6 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 7 Phone service
- 8 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 9 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 10 10 Days of travel help!
- 11 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 12 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 13 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 14 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 15 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 16 French gastronomy
- 17 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 18 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 19 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 20 Best places to start...
- 21 25th wedding anniv travel
- 22 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 23 Friends Seeking Advice
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 Travel health insurance