Looking for suggestions for a destination to meet for a girls reunion - some of us are on the East coast and some on the West coast. Where would be a great place to meet that would be easy for all (e.g. nonstop flights from both coasts) that would be appropriate for middle-age women (it's been awhile since high school . We're looking to spend about 5 days bonding, eating, drinking, interesting activities, etc. Thanks for your input!
Destination between California and New York for Girls Reunion
- 1 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 2 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 3 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 4 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 5 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 6 Sardinia, Italy
- 7 Vacation Destination
- 8 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 11 train tickets for italy
- 12 iPad use on long flights
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 17 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 18 Buying SNCF tickets
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA