Looking for suggestions for a destination to meet for a girls reunion - some of us are on the East coast and some on the West coast. Where would be a great place to meet that would be easy for all (e.g. nonstop flights from both coasts) that would be appropriate for middle-age women (it's been awhile since high school . We're looking to spend about 5 days bonding, eating, drinking, interesting activities, etc. Thanks for your input!
Destination between California and New York for Girls Reunion
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 4 Travel Insurance or not
- 5 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 6 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 7 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 8 my travel ignorance
- 9 Economy PLus on United to China
- 10 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 11 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 12 Light weight Luggage
- 13 Northern Lights
- 14 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 15 Your Best Travel Tips
- 16 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 17 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 18 Where to go over New Years?
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 21 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 22 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 23 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 24 Ideas for a family trip
- 25 Best Travel Vehicle for Family of 4