Seems that whenever I try to book a flight for a small group I travel with, the airline wants all the money right away.
Am I doing something wrong? Can't I put a deposit down and pay the balance later?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What to do on long flights?
- 2 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 3 One month free to travel in February
- 4 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 5 Honeymoon Destination
- 6 How to find the best adventure tour
- 7 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 8 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 9 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 10 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 11 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 12 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 13 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 14 Need Amalfi planning help
- 15 Where to go...April of 2018
- 16 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 17 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 18 California Zepher
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 21 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 22 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 23 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 24 Airport robbery
- 25 Usefulness of a travel agent ?