Seems that whenever I try to book a flight for a small group I travel with, the airline wants all the money right away.
Am I doing something wrong? Can't I put a deposit down and pay the balance later?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 TripIt App?
- 2 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 3 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 4 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 5 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 6 Wheeled duffle options
- 7 Money transfer
- 8 Newbie Using Whats App
- 9 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 12 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 13 Passport signature
- 14 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 15 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 16 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 17 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 18 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 19 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 20 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 21 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 22 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 23 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 24 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 25 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring