Seems that whenever I try to book a flight for a small group I travel with, the airline wants all the money right away.
Am I doing something wrong? Can't I put a deposit down and pay the balance later?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 travel ideas mom with 17 16 yr old sons one likes outdoors the other city
- 2 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 3 Baggage Limits
- 4 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 5 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 6 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 10 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 11 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 12 About EHIC card?
- 13 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 14 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 15 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 16 quiet getaways for older women
- 17 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 18 Torn between Trips
- 19 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 20 Groupon Getaways
- 21 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 22 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 23 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 24 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 25 Carrying a smartphone