Would like to take my 88 year old mother to her favorite destination Marco Island. Although in the past she has stayed in condos, age has slowed her down and I feel this resort would be a great spot for her. Close to church, shops and restaurants. Seems it is totally booked in March. Wondering if there is a site to rent from owners or if this is rented only by the Marriott itself? Any information on this would be helpful.
Crystal Shores Marco Island Florida
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 2 Car Rental in US with Travel to Canada
- 3 All purpose soap
- 4 Car Rentals and dropping at another destination
- 5 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 6 Where to travel?
- 7 How should I prepafe myself?
- 8 Travel Books for Kids?
- 9 never fly LIAT
- 10 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 11 quiet getaways for older women
- 12 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 13 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 14 trip ideas in May...
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 17 finding last minute packages
- 18 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 19 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 20 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 21 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 22 What book should I read?
- 23 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 24 Road trip in Italy
- 25 Hostel suggestions