Hey there Fodors,
My boyfriend and I are looking to get away for 5-7 days during a week in January 2014. Im 18 and he will be 20 at the time of travel and we want to go somewhere fun and exciting that is hot and beachy and relaxing at the same time. We dont have a ton of money so the resort would most likely have to be all inclusive, we are also traveling from NYC. We have no idea where to go!!!!! Also, a casino would be much preferred by him but if you guys know of any places that fit this criteria with or without one PLEASE HELP! LOL. Any suggestions would help so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Enjoy Bay Area with Tesla!
- 2 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 3 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 4 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 5 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 6 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 7 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 8 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 9 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 10 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 11 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 12 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Daypack Recommendation
- 15 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 16 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 17 Where to go with an infant?
- 18 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 19 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 20 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 21 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 22 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 23 Baggage transfers - two separate bookings but same airlines
- 24 Trip ideas for 4 yo, 2 yo, and infant?
- 25 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
Couple ages 18 and 20 trying to get away. Need advice! Caribbean!
Hey there Fodors,