Hey there Fodors,
My boyfriend and I are looking to get away for 5-7 days during a week in January 2014. Im 18 and he will be 20 at the time of travel and we want to go somewhere fun and exciting that is hot and beachy and relaxing at the same time. We dont have a ton of money so the resort would most likely have to be all inclusive, we are also traveling from NYC. We have no idea where to go!!!!! Also, a casino would be much preferred by him but if you guys know of any places that fit this criteria with or without one PLEASE HELP! LOL. Any suggestions would help so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AVG 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT AVG Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 New Zealand The ‘Kiwi Land’
- 3 4 week travel with teens
- 4 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 7 One month free to travel in February
- 8 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 9 Honeymoon Destination
- 10 How to find the best adventure tour
- 11 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 12 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 13 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 14 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 15 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 16 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 17 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 18 Need Amalfi planning help
- 19 Where to go...April of 2018
- 20 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 21 California Zepher
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 24 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 25 Honeymoon ideas STAT
Couple ages 18 and 20 trying to get away. Need advice! Caribbean!
Hey there Fodors,