Hey there Fodors,
My boyfriend and I are looking to get away for 5-7 days during a week in January 2014. Im 18 and he will be 20 at the time of travel and we want to go somewhere fun and exciting that is hot and beachy and relaxing at the same time. We dont have a ton of money so the resort would most likely have to be all inclusive, we are also traveling from NYC. We have no idea where to go!!!!! Also, a casino would be much preferred by him but if you guys know of any places that fit this criteria with or without one PLEASE HELP! LOL. Any suggestions would help so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Day bags when traveling
- 2 At 30, am I too old for adventure/backpacking?
- 3 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 4 Early Summer in Europe - What to WEAR?
- 5 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 6 Need idea for one week trip in late November!!
- 7 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 8 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 9 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 10 Where to keep important documents
- 11 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 12 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 13 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 14 Ice Land
- 15 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 16 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 17 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 18 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 19 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 20 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 21 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 22 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 23 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 24 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 25 Holiday to Florida
Couple ages 18 and 20 trying to get away. Need advice! Caribbean!
Hey there Fodors,