Hey there Fodors,
My boyfriend and I are looking to get away for 5-7 days during a week in January 2014. Im 18 and he will be 20 at the time of travel and we want to go somewhere fun and exciting that is hot and beachy and relaxing at the same time. We dont have a ton of money so the resort would most likely have to be all inclusive, we are also traveling from NYC. We have no idea where to go!!!!! Also, a casino would be much preferred by him but if you guys know of any places that fit this criteria with or without one PLEASE HELP! LOL. Any suggestions would help so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Bad Experience
- 2 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 3 Business trip in early March
- 4 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 5 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 6 Family of 3-month long trip
- 7 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 8 Solo travel France / winter
- 9 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 10 Christmas warm weather
- 11 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 14 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 15 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 16 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 17 Want to go Munich
- 18 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 19 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 20 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 21 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 22 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 23 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 24 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 25 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
Couple ages 18 and 20 trying to get away. Need advice! Caribbean!
Hey there Fodors,