Hey there Fodors,
My boyfriend and I are looking to get away for 5-7 days during a week in January 2014. Im 18 and he will be 20 at the time of travel and we want to go somewhere fun and exciting that is hot and beachy and relaxing at the same time. We dont have a ton of money so the resort would most likely have to be all inclusive, we are also traveling from NYC. We have no idea where to go!!!!! Also, a casino would be much preferred by him but if you guys know of any places that fit this criteria with or without one PLEASE HELP! LOL. Any suggestions would help so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 2 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 3 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 4 Family of 3-month long trip
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 7 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 8 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 9 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 10 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 11 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 Early trip planning
- 14 Something different for family of 6
- 15 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 16 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 17 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 18 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 19 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 20 Late December, early January travel
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 23 Nice, France
- 24 Finding deals based on departure location
- 25 St croix or Cancun HELP!
Couple ages 18 and 20 trying to get away. Need advice! Caribbean!
Hey there Fodors,