Hey there Fodors,
My boyfriend and I are looking to get away for 5-7 days during a week in January 2014. Im 18 and he will be 20 at the time of travel and we want to go somewhere fun and exciting that is hot and beachy and relaxing at the same time. We dont have a ton of money so the resort would most likely have to be all inclusive, we are also traveling from NYC. We have no idea where to go!!!!! Also, a casino would be much preferred by him but if you guys know of any places that fit this criteria with or without one PLEASE HELP! LOL. Any suggestions would help so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 3 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 4 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 5 travel mate wanted
- 6 What to do on long flights?
- 7 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 8 Packing Cubes
- 9 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 10 Vacation for two
- 11 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 12 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 13 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 14 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 15 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 16 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 17 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 18 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 19 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 20 Motorcycle trip
- 21 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 22 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 23 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
Couple ages 18 and 20 trying to get away. Need advice! Caribbean!
Hey there Fodors,