Is Costa Rica a good place for a relaxing group trip? We are looking for a resort style property. What part of Cost Rica should we go to? What area do tourist usually visit and what do they do. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 2 Traveling solo for first time? I'm a teenager
- 3 Traveling solo for first time? I'm a teenager
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 6 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 7 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 8 my travel ignorance
- 9 40th Birthday Trip
- 10 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 12 Where to go in February/March
- 13 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 14 Waterproof spray
- 15 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 18 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 19 Where to go over New Years?
- 20 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 21 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 22 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 23 Your Best Travel Tips
- 24 Northern Lights
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips