We are "seasoned travelers" who prefer desirable, comfortable, and quiet accommodations. We are planning a Baltic cruise from Copenhagen this summer (2009) and have hotel reservations at the Meridien Palace. We were recently notified the hotel will no longer be part of Starwood. We are concerned that may be due to problems at the Palace. If anyone has any information as to the cause of this change and/or recent problems at the hotel, we would appreciate your sharing. Thank you.
Copenhagen Meridien Palace Hotel - Dropping from Starwood
- 1 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 2 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 3 Honeymoon Ideas
- 4 Alone or alone in a group
- 5 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 6 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 7 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 8 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 9 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 10 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 11 iPad use on long flights
- 12 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 13 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 14 Money exchange
- 15 Travel Insurance
- 16 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 17 Car rental
- 18 Car Rental
- 19 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 20 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 21 Chip N Pin Cards
- 22 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 23 Monarch butterfly
- 24 the lounge
- 25 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand