We are "seasoned travelers" who prefer desirable, comfortable, and quiet accommodations. We are planning a Baltic cruise from Copenhagen this summer (2009) and have hotel reservations at the Meridien Palace. We were recently notified the hotel will no longer be part of Starwood. We are concerned that may be due to problems at the Palace. If anyone has any information as to the cause of this change and/or recent problems at the hotel, we would appreciate your sharing. Thank you.
Copenhagen Meridien Palace Hotel - Dropping from Starwood
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 2 Air pollution while in India
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Your Best Travel Tips
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 11 Which Travel Bag
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 14 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 15 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 16 europe In January
- 17 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 18 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 20 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 21 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 22 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 23 Holiday Travel Plans
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points