we are two high school teachers that would like to take a Christmas vacation somewhere warm. We live in the US and like adventure/outdoor/beach vacations. I was thinking maybe Peru? Or Argentina (but we only have around 10 days)
Any ideas wll be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Last Minute travel tips.
- 2 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 3 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 4 Travel towel?
- 5 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 6 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 7 Favorite budget travel items?
- 8 One way to and one way back home?
- 9 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 10 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 11 Connection Time for Dulles
- 12 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 13 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 16 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 17 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 18 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 19 4hrs layover at miami international airport enough?
- 20 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 21 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 22 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 23 Budapest to Copenhagen trip ideas
- 24 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 25 How realistic traveling without money actually is?