we are two high school teachers that would like to take a Christmas vacation somewhere warm. We live in the US and like adventure/outdoor/beach vacations. I was thinking maybe Peru? Or Argentina (but we only have around 10 days)
Any ideas wll be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 2 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 3 Family of 3-month long trip
- 4 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 5 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 6 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 7 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 8 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 9 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 10 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 11 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 Early trip planning
- 14 Something different for family of 6
- 15 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 16 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 17 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 18 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 19 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 20 Late December, early January travel
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 23 Nice, France
- 24 Finding deals based on departure location
- 25 St croix or Cancun HELP!