we are two high school teachers that would like to take a Christmas vacation somewhere warm. We live in the US and like adventure/outdoor/beach vacations. I was thinking maybe Peru? Or Argentina (but we only have around 10 days)
Any ideas wll be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 When NOT to travel to Dubai?
- 2 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 3 http://healthyclubpro.com/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 4 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 5 European Travel in March
- 6 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 7 Renting International Cars from USA
- 8 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 9 Help planning long road trip.
- 10 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 11 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 12 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 13 Getting my child from Stanford
- 14 Ideal Trip!
- 15 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 16 Pa to New England States
- 17 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 18 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 19 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 20 cape cod
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 23 Lipault luggage durability
- 24 Credit card protection
- 25 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me