I am trying to choose a digital camera to replace my 12 yr. old SLR camera. I wonder if I can justify the expense of a DSLR for international travel and for use at home. I am afraid I might be disappointed in the P/S type digital camera. Any advice will be appreciated!
Choosing a digital camera
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December travel - where to go?
- 2 Be your own travel agency
- 3 Home security while traveling?
- 4 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 5 Home Exchanges
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 7 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 8 Air B&B
- 9 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 10 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 11 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 12 Phone service
- 13 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 14 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 15 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 16 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 17 Fall Road Trip
- 18 December 3 Week Vacation
- 19 San Francisco or San Diego
- 20 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 21 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 22 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 25 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?