a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 4 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 5 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 6 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 7 Planning your next vacation
- 8 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 9 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 10 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 11 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 12 Road trip stops
- 13 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 14 Travel towel?
- 15 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 16 Favorite budget travel items?
- 17 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 18 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 19 Buying Russia train tickets
- 20 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 21 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 22 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 23 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 24 Phone services in Western Europe
- 25 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?