a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 2 Family of 3-month long trip
- 3 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 4 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 5 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 6 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 7 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 8 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 9 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 10 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 11 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 Early trip planning
- 14 Something different for family of 6
- 15 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 16 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 17 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 18 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 19 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 20 Late December, early January travel
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 23 Nice, France
- 24 Finding deals based on departure location
- 25 St croix or Cancun HELP!