a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer 1:800:681:7208 Installation Contact LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 4 week travel with teens
- 3 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 4 What to do on long flights?
- 5 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 6 One month free to travel in February
- 7 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 8 Honeymoon Destination
- 9 How to find the best adventure tour
- 10 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 11 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 12 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 13 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 14 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 15 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 16 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 17 Need Amalfi planning help
- 18 Where to go...April of 2018
- 19 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 20 California Zepher
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 23 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 24 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 25 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!