a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Late October European Trek Adventure suggestions
- 2 7 Day in Tuscany Villa in Italy?
- 3 Travel Escort idea
- 4 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 5 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 6 New England Fall Foliage
- 7 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 8 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 9 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 10 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 11 A week to go somewhere
- 12 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 13 Driving in Ireland
- 14 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 15 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 16 Carrying your passport
- 17 Road trip or Train
- 18 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 19 Ideal Trip!
- 20 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 21 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 22 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 23 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 24 Where to go for short visit?
- 25 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends