a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
cheap air fare
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Discounted luggage websites
- 4 Crossing Borders
- 5 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 6 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 7 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 8 Anniversary trip
- 9 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 10 Light weight Luggage
- 11 Carry-on Luggage
- 12 Traveling with a smartphone
- 13 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 14 Transferring on an international flight
- 15 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 18 Thanksgiving week trip
- 19 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 20 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 21 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 22 Thrifty OHare parking
- 23 Saving money travelling the world
- 24 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 25 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!