a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carrying your passport
- 2 Lipault luggage durability
- 3 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 4 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 5 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 6 European Travel in March
- 7 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 8 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 9 Help planning long road trip.
- 10 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 13 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 14 Getting my child from Stanford
- 15 Ideal Trip!
- 16 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 17 Pa to New England States
- 18 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 19 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 20 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 21 cape cod
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 24 Credit card protection
- 25 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me