a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
cheap air fare
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Places to travel in June or July
- 2 Packing Help - What to take
- 3 Jacket with pockets
- 4 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 5 Visa expiration and re entry
- 6 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 7 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 8 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 9 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 10 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 11 Dual time zone watches
- 12 Rovia booking engine
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam