a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
cheap air fare
- 1 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 2 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 3 europe In January
- 4 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 5 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 6 Where to go on Christmas?
- 7 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 8 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 10 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 11 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 12 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 13 Holiday Travel Plans
- 14 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 15 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 16 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 17 Help with honeymoon destination
- 18 places to stop and stretch.
- 19 Travel with or without kids ?
- 20 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 21 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 22 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 23 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 24 Your Best Travel Tips
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel