a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
cheap air fare
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Cafe-bar Drugoe Mesto
- 2 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 3 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 6 finding last minute packages
- 7 trip ideas in May...
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 10 Scotland
- 11 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Moving from DC to Texas
- 14 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 15 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 16 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 17 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 18 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 19 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 20 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 21 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 22 Which luggage scales?
- 23 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 24 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 25 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?