a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Wildlife photography courses
- 2 Internet Banking Travel Payments
- 3 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 4 Well Needed Getaway
- 5 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 6 Trip to Greece
- 7 Cross-Country trip advice
- 8 Working with an agency
- 9 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 10 Managing Travel Photographs
- 11 Daypack Recommendation
- 12 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 13 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 14 51st Birthday Trip
- 15 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 16 THe case for linen
- 17 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 18 MS Slendida
- 19 currency app
- 20 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 21 All purpose soap
- 22 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 23 How to get a Reliable coach hire company
- 24 Idea about a car rental business for travelling
- 25 Best trip insurance coverage?