a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
cheap air fare
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 2 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 3 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 7 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 8 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 9 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 10 About EHIC card?
- 11 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 12 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 13 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 14 quiet getaways for older women
- 15 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 16 Torn between Trips
- 17 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 18 Groupon Getaways
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 21 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 22 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 23 Carrying a smartphone
- 24 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 25 40th birthday trip with my husband