a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 2 We are here! Moscow!
- 3 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 6 New Traveller
- 7 Terrified traveller
- 8 Early trip planning
- 9 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 10 First time travelling outside the USA
- 11 First time traveler
- 12 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 13 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 16 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 17 SIXT car rental in US
- 18 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 19 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 20 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 21 Visit to usa
- 22 insect repellent bracelets
- 23 Top travel destinations 2017
- 24 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 25 Best place in March to travel with kids