a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 2 Please help with interest-based travel
- 3 Trip Insurance
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 6 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 7 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 8 thrifty - bad experience
- 9 Home security while traveling
- 10 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 11 What to pack for that trip
- 12 Travel tips
- 13 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 14 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 15 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 16 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 17 Passport picture cost
- 18 Passport damage?
- 19 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 20 World trip
- 21 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 22 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 23 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 24 Passport expiration
- 25 Girls Trip Ideas