a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
cheap air fare
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Finding a House Sitter.
- 4 Road Scholar
- 5 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 6 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 7 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 8 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 9 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Useful travel apps
- 12 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 13 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 14 Base city in England
- 15 Suggestions please
- 16 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 17 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 18 vow renewal
- 19 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 20 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 21 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 24 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 25 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?