a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 2 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 3 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 4 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 5 Where to keep important documents
- 6 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 7 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 8 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 9 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 10 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 11 Holiday to Florida
- 12 Sim Card Advice
- 13 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 16 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 17 Minimalistic living for travel
- 18 Rain Boots
- 19 Schengen Visa
- 20 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 21 Fodor's Phrase App
- 22 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 23 Rental car for 5 people
- 24 The "Vacation Problem"
- 25 Please help me find a phone that will work in France