a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 RELOOK : Install YAHOO 1:800:982:8520 CONTACT YAHOO Technical Care
- 2 Using Jetzy While Abroad?
- 3 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 4 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 5 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 6 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 9 TripIt App?
- 10 What to do on long flights?
- 11 travel mate wanted
- 12 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 13 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 14 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 15 Packing Cubes
- 16 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 17 Vacation for two
- 18 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 19 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 20 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 21 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 22 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 23 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 24 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 25 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg