a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Tip Booking tickets ship to Phu Quoc Island
- 2 Choosing the right one is going to make comfortable to your trip.
- 3 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 4 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 5 First rv trip
- 6 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 7 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 8 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 9 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 10 First time traveler
- 11 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 12 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 13 Exploring a City
- 14 Dolomites for 2 days
- 15 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 16 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 17 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 18 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 19 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 22 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 23 Passport Help!!!
- 24 First time travelling outside the USA
- 25 Iceland-Landmannalaugar