a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 2 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 3 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 4 Autism/Disability Travel
- 5 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 6 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 7 Pedometer for Kids
- 8 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 9 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 10 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 11 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 12 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 13 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 18 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 19 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 20 Food in carry on
- 21 Traveling from 14th June to 12th Aug
- 22 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 23 Spring Break in Florida?
- 24 Looking for destination suggestions
- 25 2 weeks in Africa- April