a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Celebration
- 2 Should I use a travel agent?
- 3 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 4 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 5 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 6 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 7 Difficult Decisions!!
- 8 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 9 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 10 HoneyMoon - january
- 11 Glacier National Park Trip
- 12 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 13 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 14 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 15 Road map- European
- 16 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 17 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 18 xmas anywhere in europe
- 19 Need advice for Asia trip
- 20 Family Italy
- 21 Big Island vs Maui
- 22 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 23 Winter Vacation
- 24 To Paris From UK HOW?
- 25 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand