a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 2 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 3 Trip with friend
- 4 What to pack for that trip
- 5 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 6 September Whim
- 7 Opinion of cruising vs. other types of travel?
- 8 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 9 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 10 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 11 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 14 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 15 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 16 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 17 40th birthday
- 18 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 19 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 20 Must Haves in a travel kit. Battle of the sexes !
- 21 Packing vs Shipping when moving abroad
- 22 Need a little advice on newbie traveling overseas
- 23 Winter travel for different age groups
- 24 Lost my mojo planning a trip with a 6 month old - help!
- 25 considering living abroad with family