a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
cheap air fare
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 2 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 3 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 4 Going to Costa Rica
- 5 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 6 India food Tours
- 7 Air B&B
- 8 Single supplements
- 9 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 12 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 13 Travel eruope early November this year
- 14 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Thanksgiving week trip
- 18 Where would you go if you were us?
- 19 Anniversary trip
- 20 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 21 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 22 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 23 Online Visas
- 24 Traveling with a smartphone
- 25 Learning vacations