a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
cheap air fare
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 4 Where to go in February/March
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 7 Waterproof spray
- 8 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 9 Honeymoon
- 10 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Where to go over New Years?
- 13 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 14 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 15 my travel ignorance
- 16 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 17 Your Best Travel Tips
- 18 Northern Lights
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 21 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 22 Travel Insurance or not
- 23 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 24 Economy PLus on United to China
- 25 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?