a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Minimalistic living for travel
- 2 destination help
- 3 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 4 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 5 travelling with infant
- 6 What to do with mail when traveling
- 7 Prague & Croatia
- 8 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 9 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 10 Norway in November
- 11 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 12 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 13 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 14 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 15 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 16 Schengen visa
- 17 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 18 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 19 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 20 Daypack Recommendation
- 21 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 22 greece to germany. doable?
- 23 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX