a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 garment travel organizer
- 2 to travel or settle down?
- 3 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 4 Best Hostels
- 5 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 6 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 7 Newbie Using Whats App
- 8 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 9 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 10 Which type of car ?
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Cape Town Ideas
- 13 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 14 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 15 Road Trip For Two
- 16 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 17 Copper Canyon
- 18 Travel through Expedia
- 19 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 20 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 21 Round the World
- 22 Misleading third party websites
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 25 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC