a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 2 Searching for co-travelers!
- 3 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 4 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 5 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 6 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 7 Family trip Europe
- 8 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 9 Home security while traveling
- 10 More on Phony Reviews
- 11 Advice for a newbie
- 12 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 13 Car Rentals in Italy
- 14 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 15 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 16 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 17 Ideas February trip
- 18 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 19 Day bags when traveling
- 20 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 21 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 22 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 23 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 24 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 25 Daughter's 30 Bday trip