a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 2 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 3 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 4 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 5 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 6 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 7 Tech Help Please
- 8 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 9 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 10 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 11 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 12 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 13 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 14 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 15 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 16 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 17 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 18 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 19 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 20 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Daypack Recommendation
- 23 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 24 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 25 Where to go with an infant?