I am traveling from the US to New Zealand and Australia in a week. I have an iphone and will be turning on the international service to use the phone only for emergencies and texting. It is expensive. I just read on Apple about a service called vopium (www.vopium.com) Sounds too good to be true. Does anyone know anything about this company/service? Thanks, I leave in a week.
Cellular Phone- Vopium
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 2 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 3 Useful travel apps
- 4 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 5 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 8 Base city in England
- 9 Suggestions please
- 10 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 11 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 12 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 13 vow renewal
- 14 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 15 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 16 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 19 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 20 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 21 Traveling tips during fall
- 22 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 23 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 24 How much cash do you carry before a trip?
- 25 Home Exchanges