I am traveling from the US to New Zealand and Australia in a week. I have an iphone and will be turning on the international service to use the phone only for emergencies and texting. It is expensive. I just read on Apple about a service called vopium (www.vopium.com) Sounds too good to be true. Does anyone know anything about this company/service? Thanks, I leave in a week.
Cellular Phone- Vopium
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 For a master's thesis, I really need your help on this survey
- 2 Where would you go if you were us?
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Air B&B
- 5 Online Visas
- 6 Traveling with a smartphone
- 7 Anniversary trip
- 8 Learning vacations
- 9 Discounted luggage websites
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 Crossing Borders
- 12 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 13 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 14 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 15 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 16 Light weight Luggage
- 17 Carry-on Luggage
- 18 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 19 Transferring on an international flight
- 20 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 23 Thanksgiving week trip
- 24 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips