My 2 friends and I are looking for a girls only getaway for about a week sometime in August.
Our biggest interests are excellent beaches, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Nightlife is not a necessity, but it might be nice for a night or two to go out (we are age 26-27).
Not looking for all-inclusive, but we'd like to keep it on the cheaper side. We're a generally "off the beaten path" kind of bunch.
1 friend mentioned Costa Rica or Belize, I'm thinking Caribbean. There are so many options that it's hard to narrow it down. I'd like to go somewhere with a lower crime rate.
Can anybody point us in the right direction?
Caribbean/ Central America help!?
- 1 Honeymoon Tour
- 2 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 5 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 6 Which Travel Bag
- 7 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 8 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 9 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 10 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 11 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 14 europe In January
- 15 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 16 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 17 Where to go on Christmas?
- 18 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 19 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 20 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 21 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 22 Holiday Travel Plans
- 23 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 24 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 25 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff