My 2 friends and I are looking for a girls only getaway for about a week sometime in August.
Our biggest interests are excellent beaches, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Nightlife is not a necessity, but it might be nice for a night or two to go out (we are age 26-27).
Not looking for all-inclusive, but we'd like to keep it on the cheaper side. We're a generally "off the beaten path" kind of bunch.
1 friend mentioned Costa Rica or Belize, I'm thinking Caribbean. There are so many options that it's hard to narrow it down. I'd like to go somewhere with a lower crime rate.
Can anybody point us in the right direction?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 4 A problem with booking.com
- 5 Wheeled duffle options
- 6 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 7 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 8 Newbie Using Whats App
- 9 TripIt App?
- 10 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 11 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 12 Money transfer
- 13 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 16 Passport signature
- 17 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 18 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 19 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 20 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 21 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 22 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 23 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 24 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 25 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed