Last summer the two of us traveled to Munich and headed to Frankfurt through an amazing route that lasted about a week.
We are looking to take a trip this summer as well (around July, flexible with the specific dates). Any destinations you would recommend? Anything, not too far, is possible. Maybe around the US or Europe again. What's most important are the weather and the food, and maybe some wildlife as well (considered South Africa but realized weather might not be all that great). Also, we are looking for somewhere that is not too crowded (I know it's July...).
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/enhance-mind-iq/
- 2 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 3 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 4 Planning your next vacation
- 5 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 8 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 9 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 10 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 11 Road trip stops
- 12 13 passenger van rental Orlando airport
- 13 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 14 Travel towel?
- 15 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 16 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 19 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 20 Buying Russia train tickets
- 21 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 22 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 23 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 24 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 25 Phone services in Western Europe