Last summer the two of us traveled to Munich and headed to Frankfurt through an amazing route that lasted about a week.
We are looking to take a trip this summer as well (around July, flexible with the specific dates). Any destinations you would recommend? Anything, not too far, is possible. Maybe around the US or Europe again. What's most important are the weather and the food, and maybe some wildlife as well (considered South Africa but realized weather might not be all that great). Also, we are looking for somewhere that is not too crowded (I know it's July...).
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 USA Support Yahoo MAi* Tech** Sup** Acc TrialNumber 1800-540**6830 Recove
- 2 to travel or settle down?
- 3 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 4 Which type of car ?
- 5 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 6 garment travel organizer
- 7 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Newbie Using Whats App
- 10 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 11 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Cape Town Ideas
- 14 Best Hostels
- 15 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 16 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 17 Road Trip For Two
- 18 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 19 Copper Canyon
- 20 Travel through Expedia
- 21 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 22 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 23 Round the World
- 24 Misleading third party websites
- 25 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?