Last summer the two of us traveled to Munich and headed to Frankfurt through an amazing route that lasted about a week.
We are looking to take a trip this summer as well (around July, flexible with the specific dates). Any destinations you would recommend? Anything, not too far, is possible. Maybe around the US or Europe again. What's most important are the weather and the food, and maybe some wildlife as well (considered South Africa but realized weather might not be all that great). Also, we are looking for somewhere that is not too crowded (I know it's July...).
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer 1:800:681:7208 Installation Contact LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 4 week travel with teens
- 3 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 4 What to do on long flights?
- 5 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 6 One month free to travel in February
- 7 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 8 Honeymoon Destination
- 9 How to find the best adventure tour
- 10 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 11 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 12 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 13 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 14 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 15 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 16 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 17 Need Amalfi planning help
- 18 Where to go...April of 2018
- 19 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 20 California Zepher
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 23 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 24 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 25 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!