Last summer the two of us traveled to Munich and headed to Frankfurt through an amazing route that lasted about a week.
We are looking to take a trip this summer as well (around July, flexible with the specific dates). Any destinations you would recommend? Anything, not too far, is possible. Maybe around the US or Europe again. What's most important are the weather and the food, and maybe some wildlife as well (considered South Africa but realized weather might not be all that great). Also, we are looking for somewhere that is not too crowded (I know it's July...).
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AVG@Antivirus CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech # SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 3 Packing Cubes
- 4 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Vacation for two
- 7 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 10 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 11 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 12 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 13 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 14 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 15 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 16 Motorcycle trip
- 17 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 18 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 19 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 22 Newbie Using Whats App
- 23 super fun vacations...
- 24 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 25 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?