My friends and I were planning on a post-graduation trip to Thailand (scheduled to leave today) which we cancelled last week due to the current violence going on there. We lost quite a bit of money but are trying to plan a new trip to a different location. We are hoping to plan/go as soon as possible. Any ideas on countries to go outside of the US that have a lot of new things to see/do and are not terribly costly? We are trying to keep the budget under $3000 since we already lost money on the Thailand trip. So far we have thought about Greece/the Greek islands and Belize/Guatemala. Any suggestions would be great!
Cancelled Trip to Thailand: Need a New Location
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Technology tips, and travel
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Air pollution while in India
- 5 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 11 Which Travel Bag
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 14 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 15 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 16 europe In January
- 17 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 18 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 20 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 21 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 22 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 23 Holiday Travel Plans
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points