My friends and I were planning on a post-graduation trip to Thailand (scheduled to leave today) which we cancelled last week due to the current violence going on there. We lost quite a bit of money but are trying to plan a new trip to a different location. We are hoping to plan/go as soon as possible. Any ideas on countries to go outside of the US that have a lot of new things to see/do and are not terribly costly? We are trying to keep the budget under $3000 since we already lost money on the Thailand trip. So far we have thought about Greece/the Greek islands and Belize/Guatemala. Any suggestions would be great!
Cancelled Trip to Thailand: Need a New Location
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 2 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Delices & Gourmandises
- 5 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 6 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 7 Packing Help - What to take
- 8 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Places to travel in June or July
- 11 Visa expiration and re entry
- 12 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 13 Rovia booking engine
- 14 Jacket with pockets
- 15 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 16 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains