My friends and I were planning on a post-graduation trip to Thailand (scheduled to leave today) which we cancelled last week due to the current violence going on there. We lost quite a bit of money but are trying to plan a new trip to a different location. We are hoping to plan/go as soon as possible. Any ideas on countries to go outside of the US that have a lot of new things to see/do and are not terribly costly? We are trying to keep the budget under $3000 since we already lost money on the Thailand trip. So far we have thought about Greece/the Greek islands and Belize/Guatemala. Any suggestions would be great!
Cancelled Trip to Thailand: Need a New Location
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing Help - What to take
- 2 Jacket with pockets
- 3 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 6 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 7 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 Dual time zone watches
- 10 Rovia booking engine
- 11 Places to travel in June or July
- 12 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 13 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 14 Website for good hotel rates?
- 15 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 16 What color nail polish in France
- 17 Travel Clothing
- 18 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 21 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 22 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 23 Getting a Second Passport
- 24 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 25 Suggestions for a trip?