Me and a girlfriend of mine are looking into moving somewhere near the end of the year. We decided on looking into getting a 12 month visa for Australia. She is in Thailand right now and has heard a lot of good things about New Zealand. Coming from Canada would it be better for us to go to Australia or New Zealand?
Canada to Australia VS New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 2 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 3 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 7 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 8 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 9 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 10 About EHIC card?
- 11 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 12 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 13 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 14 quiet getaways for older women
- 15 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 16 Torn between Trips
- 17 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 18 Groupon Getaways
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 21 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 22 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 23 Carrying a smartphone
- 24 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 25 40th birthday trip with my husband