Me and a girlfriend of mine are looking into moving somewhere near the end of the year. We decided on looking into getting a 12 month visa for Australia. She is in Thailand right now and has heard a lot of good things about New Zealand. Coming from Canada would it be better for us to go to Australia or New Zealand?
Canada to Australia VS New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 3 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 4 December 3 Week Vacation
- 5 Fall Road Trip
- 6 San Francisco or San Diego
- 7 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 8 Home Exchanges
- 9 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 10 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 11 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 12 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 13 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 14 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 15 India food Tours
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 18 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 19 Going to Costa Rica
- 20 Air B&B
- 21 Single supplements
- 22 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 23 Discounted luggage websites
- 24 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 25 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?