We are traveling from Scandinavia and have five days to vacation somewhere. The places we are trying to decide between are: Istanbul, Spain or Dubai. I don't care for particular hot weather and love cities and walking, picturesque coffee shops and markets. I would of course add history and culture but in five days I don't feel we have too much time to really explore the area this time. So I guess I'm looking more for a charming city/town with temperatures around 20 degrees or so. I would love to go back to Italy but we are trying to see something new. But if we would to pick Italy again, where would you go late October?
Can you help us choose where to go in late October?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 San Francisco or San Diego
- 2 December 3 Week Vacation
- 3 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 4 Home Exchanges
- 5 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 6 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 9 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 10 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 11 India food Tours
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 14 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 15 Going to Costa Rica
- 16 Air B&B
- 17 Single supplements
- 18 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 19 Discounted luggage websites
- 20 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 21 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 22 Travel eruope early November this year
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Traveling long haul for the first time