We are traveling from Scandinavia and have five days to vacation somewhere. The places we are trying to decide between are: Istanbul, Spain or Dubai. I don't care for particular hot weather and love cities and walking, picturesque coffee shops and markets. I would of course add history and culture but in five days I don't feel we have too much time to really explore the area this time. So I guess I'm looking more for a charming city/town with temperatures around 20 degrees or so. I would love to go back to Italy but we are trying to see something new. But if we would to pick Italy again, where would you go late October?
Can you help us choose where to go in late October?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best places to start...
- 2 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Where would you go if you were us?
- 5 Winter Sunshine
- 6 Friends Seeking Advice
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Website to map your trips?
- 9 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Travel health insurance
- 12 Private Guides - Cost question
- 13 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Rome and amalfi coast
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 18 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 21 Phone service
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Home security while traveling?
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 How much do you pay a travel agent?