We are traveling from Scandinavia and have five days to vacation somewhere. The places we are trying to decide between are: Istanbul, Spain or Dubai. I don't care for particular hot weather and love cities and walking, picturesque coffee shops and markets. I would of course add history and culture but in five days I don't feel we have too much time to really explore the area this time. So I guess I'm looking more for a charming city/town with temperatures around 20 degrees or so. I would love to go back to Italy but we are trying to see something new. But if we would to pick Italy again, where would you go late October?
Can you help us choose where to go in late October?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 2 my travel ignorance
- 3 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 4 Your Best Travel Tips
- 5 Northern Lights
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 8 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 9 Travel Insurance or not
- 10 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 11 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 12 Economy PLus on United to China
- 13 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 14 Light weight Luggage
- 15 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 16 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 17 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 18 Where to go over New Years?
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 21 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 22 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 23 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 24 Ideas for a family trip
- 25 Best Travel Vehicle for Family of 4