We are traveling from Scandinavia and have five days to vacation somewhere. The places we are trying to decide between are: Istanbul, Spain or Dubai. I don't care for particular hot weather and love cities and walking, picturesque coffee shops and markets. I would of course add history and culture but in five days I don't feel we have too much time to really explore the area this time. So I guess I'm looking more for a charming city/town with temperatures around 20 degrees or so. I would love to go back to Italy but we are trying to see something new. But if we would to pick Italy again, where would you go late October?
Can you help us choose where to go in late October?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Collapsible French Press
- 2 Baggage
- 3 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 4 Torn between Trips
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 7 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 8 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 9 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 10 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 11 50th birthday in January destination
- 12 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 13 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 14 Discounted luggage websites
- 15 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 16 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 17 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 18 Carrying a smartphone
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?