We will be traveling to San Francisco for a week with a 13 month old and hoping to use one of those back carriers with a frame rather than the soft ones. We have an Ergo and a Becco, but I think she's going to be a bit too big for those to be comfortable for either of us. Does anyone have one that they really love that they would recommend? I think my husband will wear it most of the time but I'd like to be able to wear it too. I don't mind the Ergo in a back carry but the strap cuts into my stomach and I'm not sure how I'd like it to wear for more than an hour. Thanks!
Can anyone recommend a good "framed" baby/toddler backpack carrier?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Friends Seeking Advice
- 2 two months away and mold problems.
- 3 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 4 French gastronomy
- 5 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 9 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 10 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 14 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 15 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 16 Phone service
- 17 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 18 10 Days of travel help!
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 22 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 23 Best places to start...
- 24 25th wedding anniv travel
- 25 Where in the World Should We Go?