We will be traveling to San Francisco for a week with a 13 month old and hoping to use one of those back carriers with a frame rather than the soft ones. We have an Ergo and a Becco, but I think she's going to be a bit too big for those to be comfortable for either of us. Does anyone have one that they really love that they would recommend? I think my husband will wear it most of the time but I'd like to be able to wear it too. I don't mind the Ergo in a back carry but the strap cuts into my stomach and I'm not sure how I'd like it to wear for more than an hour. Thanks!
Can anyone recommend a good "framed" baby/toddler backpack carrier?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 James Landers from Tampa is planning for a visit to Tampa.
- 3 Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
- 4 Air pollution while in India
- 5 Technology tips, and travel
- 6 Your Best Travel Tips
- 7 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 8 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 9 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 10 Where to go on Christmas?
- 11 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 12 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 13 Which Travel Bag
- 14 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 15 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 16 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 17 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 18 europe In January
- 19 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 20 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 22 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 23 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 24 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 25 Holiday Travel Plans