We will be traveling to San Francisco for a week with a 13 month old and hoping to use one of those back carriers with a frame rather than the soft ones. We have an Ergo and a Becco, but I think she's going to be a bit too big for those to be comfortable for either of us. Does anyone have one that they really love that they would recommend? I think my husband will wear it most of the time but I'd like to be able to wear it too. I don't mind the Ergo in a back carry but the strap cuts into my stomach and I'm not sure how I'd like it to wear for more than an hour. Thanks!
Can anyone recommend a good "framed" baby/toddler backpack carrier?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Most popular tourist places in india
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 4 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 6 Travel SIMs
- 7 An Introduction to new member
- 8 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 9 Travelling in June
- 10 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 11 Friends Seeking Advice
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 14 25th wedding anniv travel
- 15 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 16 Best places to start...
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 19 two months away and mold problems.
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 French gastronomy
- 22 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 25 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!