I am going to the UK in May on a working holiday visa. I am planning on taking my laptop(15.4 inch HP) and my Canon Rebel XT with two lenses, a 18 - 55 mm, F3.5-5.6 EF-S , and a 70-300mm 1:4-5.6. I want to be able to use it as a carry-on, and I will be staying in hostels for the first little bit of my trip so I want to be able to carry my laptop and camera equipment with me when I go out in the day. Does anyone have any suggestions for a bag that I could use to carry my stuff in?
Also has anyone had any problems going through security with your camera and/or laptop?
Camera/Laptop bag suggestions and security questions
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Social anxiety and travel
- 2 Where to go in February/March
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 5 Waterproof spray
- 6 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 7 40th Birthday Trip
- 8 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 9 Honeymoon
- 10 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Where to go over New Years?
- 13 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 14 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 15 my travel ignorance
- 16 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 17 Your Best Travel Tips
- 18 Northern Lights
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 21 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 22 Travel Insurance or not
- 23 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 24 Economy PLus on United to China
- 25 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?