I am going to the UK in May on a working holiday visa. I am planning on taking my laptop(15.4 inch HP) and my Canon Rebel XT with two lenses, a 18 - 55 mm, F3.5-5.6 EF-S , and a 70-300mm 1:4-5.6. I want to be able to use it as a carry-on, and I will be staying in hostels for the first little bit of my trip so I want to be able to carry my laptop and camera equipment with me when I go out in the day. Does anyone have any suggestions for a bag that I could use to carry my stuff in?
Also has anyone had any problems going through security with your camera and/or laptop?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 2 40th Birthday Celebration
- 3 Should I use a travel agent?
- 4 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 5 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 6 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 7 Difficult Decisions!!
- 8 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 9 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 10 HoneyMoon - january
- 11 Glacier National Park Trip
- 12 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 13 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 14 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 15 Road map- European
- 16 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 17 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 18 xmas anywhere in europe
- 19 Need advice for Asia trip
- 20 Family Italy
- 21 Big Island vs Maui
- 22 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 23 Winter Vacation
- 24 To Paris From UK HOW?
- 25 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand