I am going to the UK in May on a working holiday visa. I am planning on taking my laptop(15.4 inch HP) and my Canon Rebel XT with two lenses, a 18 - 55 mm, F3.5-5.6 EF-S , and a 70-300mm 1:4-5.6. I want to be able to use it as a carry-on, and I will be staying in hostels for the first little bit of my trip so I want to be able to carry my laptop and camera equipment with me when I go out in the day. Does anyone have any suggestions for a bag that I could use to carry my stuff in?
Also has anyone had any problems going through security with your camera and/or laptop?
Camera/Laptop bag suggestions and security questions
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 travelling in Morocco
- 2 Visa expiration and re entry
- 3 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 4 Rovia booking engine
- 5 Places to travel in June or July
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Jacket with pockets
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 10 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 13 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 14 Dual time zone watches
- 15 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 16 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 17 Website for good hotel rates?
- 18 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 19 What color nail polish in France
- 20 Travel Clothing
- 21 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 24 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 25 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks