I am going to the UK in May on a working holiday visa. I am planning on taking my laptop(15.4 inch HP) and my Canon Rebel XT with two lenses, a 18 - 55 mm, F3.5-5.6 EF-S , and a 70-300mm 1:4-5.6. I want to be able to use it as a carry-on, and I will be staying in hostels for the first little bit of my trip so I want to be able to carry my laptop and camera equipment with me when I go out in the day. Does anyone have any suggestions for a bag that I could use to carry my stuff in?
Also has anyone had any problems going through security with your camera and/or laptop?
Camera/Laptop bag suggestions and security questions
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Air pollution while in India
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 11 Which Travel Bag
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 14 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 15 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 16 europe In January
- 17 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 18 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 20 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 21 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 22 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 23 Holiday Travel Plans
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points