I am going to the UK in May on a working holiday visa. I am planning on taking my laptop(15.4 inch HP) and my Canon Rebel XT with two lenses, a 18 - 55 mm, F3.5-5.6 EF-S , and a 70-300mm 1:4-5.6. I want to be able to use it as a carry-on, and I will be staying in hostels for the first little bit of my trip so I want to be able to carry my laptop and camera equipment with me when I go out in the day. Does anyone have any suggestions for a bag that I could use to carry my stuff in?
Also has anyone had any problems going through security with your camera and/or laptop?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 2 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 3 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 4 European Travel in March
- 5 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 6 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 7 Help planning long road trip.
- 8 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 9 Renting International Cars from USA
- 10 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 11 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 12 Getting my child from Stanford
- 13 Ideal Trip!
- 14 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 15 Pa to New England States
- 16 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 17 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 18 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 19 cape cod
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 22 Lipault luggage durability
- 23 Credit card protection
- 24 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 25 Husband's 40th Birthday