Hotels.com current promotion of a $30 gas rebate w/two-night or $50 gas rebate w/three-night minimum stay booked thru their website is a fraud. They claim it will be posted to your credit card account after stay but it won't happen. Calling their Customer Care line gets you nowhere. Been there, done that.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 2 Phone service
- 3 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 4 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 5 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 6 10 Days of travel help!
- 7 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 8 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 9 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 10 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 17 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 25th wedding anniv travel
- 20 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 21 Friends Seeking Advice
- 22 December travel - where to go?
- 23 Travel health insurance
- 24 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 25 India food Tours