I'm going to be travelling from Australia to Poland in mid-september, then staying in Europe until Mid-october.
While there, I want to do plenty of outdoorsy stuff walking, horse-riding, exploring etc.. I know it's gonna be getting chilly, and probably raining...
This mightn't seem like a major dilemma, but it is to me! Should I buy a nice, lightweight waterproof jacket here (I found a nice one today in Snowgum, $250AU), or should I wait till I get to Poland and try and find one there? Might be cheaper... I do like shopping, so I do plan to visit their malls and whatever else, but I don't want to not be able to find one, and end up cold and/or wet for the first week and a half until I find something...
Hmm, I don't know. Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/stack-xtreme/
- 2 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 3 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 4 First time traveler
- 5 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 6 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 7 Exploring a City
- 8 Dolomites for 2 days
- 9 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 10 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 11 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 12 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 13 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 16 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 17 Passport Help!!!
- 18 First time travelling outside the USA
- 19 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 20 hiking poles in carry on
- 21 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 22 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 23 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 24 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver
- 25 Terrified traveller