I'm going to be travelling from Australia to Poland in mid-september, then staying in Europe until Mid-october.
While there, I want to do plenty of outdoorsy stuff walking, horse-riding, exploring etc.. I know it's gonna be getting chilly, and probably raining...
This mightn't seem like a major dilemma, but it is to me! Should I buy a nice, lightweight waterproof jacket here (I found a nice one today in Snowgum, $250AU), or should I wait till I get to Poland and try and find one there? Might be cheaper... I do like shopping, so I do plan to visit their malls and whatever else, but I don't want to not be able to find one, and end up cold and/or wet for the first week and a half until I find something...
Hmm, I don't know. Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 New Traveller
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 Terrified traveller
- 4 Early trip planning
- 5 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 6 First time travelling outside the USA
- 7 First time traveler
- 8 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 9 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 12 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 13 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 14 SIXT car rental in US
- 15 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 16 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 17 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 18 Visit to usa
- 19 insect repellent bracelets
- 20 Top travel destinations 2017
- 21 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 22 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 23 Tour company or DIY?
- 24 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 25 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days