I'm going to be travelling from Australia to Poland in mid-september, then staying in Europe until Mid-october.
While there, I want to do plenty of outdoorsy stuff walking, horse-riding, exploring etc.. I know it's gonna be getting chilly, and probably raining...
This mightn't seem like a major dilemma, but it is to me! Should I buy a nice, lightweight waterproof jacket here (I found a nice one today in Snowgum, $250AU), or should I wait till I get to Poland and try and find one there? Might be cheaper... I do like shopping, so I do plan to visit their malls and whatever else, but I don't want to not be able to find one, and end up cold and/or wet for the first week and a half until I find something...
Hmm, I don't know. Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 2 Packing Cubes
- 3 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 4 What to do on long flights?
- 5 Vacation for two
- 6 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 9 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 10 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 11 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 12 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 13 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 14 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 15 Motorcycle trip
- 16 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 17 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 18 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 21 Newbie Using Whats App
- 22 super fun vacations...
- 23 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 24 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 25 Traveling Solo with 9 month old