I'm going to be travelling from Australia to Poland in mid-september, then staying in Europe until Mid-october.
While there, I want to do plenty of outdoorsy stuff walking, horse-riding, exploring etc.. I know it's gonna be getting chilly, and probably raining...
This mightn't seem like a major dilemma, but it is to me! Should I buy a nice, lightweight waterproof jacket here (I found a nice one today in Snowgum, $250AU), or should I wait till I get to Poland and try and find one there? Might be cheaper... I do like shopping, so I do plan to visit their malls and whatever else, but I don't want to not be able to find one, and end up cold and/or wet for the first week and a half until I find something...
Hmm, I don't know. Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Money belt/hidden pocket
- 2 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 3 Airbnb / Horrible Experience!
- 4 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 5 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 6 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 7 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 8 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 9 40th Birthday Celebration
- 10 Should I use a travel agent?
- 11 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 12 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 13 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 14 Difficult Decisions!!
- 15 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 16 HoneyMoon - january
- 17 Glacier National Park Trip
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Road map- European
- 20 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 21 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 22 xmas anywhere in europe
- 23 Need advice for Asia trip
- 24 Family Italy
- 25 Big Island vs Maui