I'm going to be travelling from Australia to Poland in mid-september, then staying in Europe until Mid-october.
While there, I want to do plenty of outdoorsy stuff walking, horse-riding, exploring etc.. I know it's gonna be getting chilly, and probably raining...
This mightn't seem like a major dilemma, but it is to me! Should I buy a nice, lightweight waterproof jacket here (I found a nice one today in Snowgum, $250AU), or should I wait till I get to Poland and try and find one there? Might be cheaper... I do like shopping, so I do plan to visit their malls and whatever else, but I don't want to not be able to find one, and end up cold and/or wet for the first week and a half until I find something...
Hmm, I don't know. Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Road trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 2 Late October European Trek Adventure suggestions
- 3 7 Day in Tuscany Villa in Italy?
- 4 Travel Escort idea
- 5 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 6 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 7 New England Fall Foliage
- 8 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 9 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 10 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 11 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 12 A week to go somewhere
- 13 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 14 Driving in Ireland
- 15 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 16 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 17 Carrying your passport
- 18 Road trip or Train
- 19 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 20 Ideal Trip!
- 21 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 22 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 23 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 24 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 25 Where to go for short visit?