I'm going to be travelling from Australia to Poland in mid-september, then staying in Europe until Mid-october.
While there, I want to do plenty of outdoorsy stuff walking, horse-riding, exploring etc.. I know it's gonna be getting chilly, and probably raining...
This mightn't seem like a major dilemma, but it is to me! Should I buy a nice, lightweight waterproof jacket here (I found a nice one today in Snowgum, $250AU), or should I wait till I get to Poland and try and find one there? Might be cheaper... I do like shopping, so I do plan to visit their malls and whatever else, but I don't want to not be able to find one, and end up cold and/or wet for the first week and a half until I find something...
Hmm, I don't know. Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/image-revive-ca/
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 A most peculiar suitcase--it comes with shelves!
- 4 TravelAgent
- 5 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 6 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 7 Bad Experience
- 8 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 9 Business trip in early March
- 10 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 11 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 12 Family of 3-month long trip
- 13 Solo travel France / winter
- 14 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 15 Christmas warm weather
- 16 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 17 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 18 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 19 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 20 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 21 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 22 Want to go Munich
- 23 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 24 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 25 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone