I'm going to be travelling from Australia to Poland in mid-september, then staying in Europe until Mid-october.
While there, I want to do plenty of outdoorsy stuff walking, horse-riding, exploring etc.. I know it's gonna be getting chilly, and probably raining...
This mightn't seem like a major dilemma, but it is to me! Should I buy a nice, lightweight waterproof jacket here (I found a nice one today in Snowgum, $250AU), or should I wait till I get to Poland and try and find one there? Might be cheaper... I do like shopping, so I do plan to visit their malls and whatever else, but I don't want to not be able to find one, and end up cold and/or wet for the first week and a half until I find something...
Hmm, I don't know. Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 2 super fun vacations...
- 3 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 4 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 5 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 6 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 7 garment travel organizer
- 8 Which type of car ?
- 9 travel partners
- 10 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 11 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 12 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 13 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 14 to travel or settle down?
- 15 THe case for linen
- 16 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 17 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 18 Honeymoon info
- 19 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 20 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 21 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 22 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 23 Newbie Using Whats App
- 24 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 25 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner