I'm going to be travelling from Australia to Poland in mid-september, then staying in Europe until Mid-october.
While there, I want to do plenty of outdoorsy stuff walking, horse-riding, exploring etc.. I know it's gonna be getting chilly, and probably raining...
This mightn't seem like a major dilemma, but it is to me! Should I buy a nice, lightweight waterproof jacket here (I found a nice one today in Snowgum, $250AU), or should I wait till I get to Poland and try and find one there? Might be cheaper... I do like shopping, so I do plan to visit their malls and whatever else, but I don't want to not be able to find one, and end up cold and/or wet for the first week and a half until I find something...
Hmm, I don't know. Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 4 week travel with teens
- 2 What to do on long flights?
- 3 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 4 One month free to travel in February
- 5 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 6 Honeymoon Destination
- 7 How to find the best adventure tour
- 8 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 9 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 10 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 11 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 12 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 13 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 Need Amalfi planning help
- 16 Where to go...April of 2018
- 17 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 18 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 19 California Zepher
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 22 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 23 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 24 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 25 Airport robbery