I'm going to be travelling from Australia to Poland in mid-september, then staying in Europe until Mid-october.
While there, I want to do plenty of outdoorsy stuff walking, horse-riding, exploring etc.. I know it's gonna be getting chilly, and probably raining...
This mightn't seem like a major dilemma, but it is to me! Should I buy a nice, lightweight waterproof jacket here (I found a nice one today in Snowgum, $250AU), or should I wait till I get to Poland and try and find one there? Might be cheaper... I do like shopping, so I do plan to visit their malls and whatever else, but I don't want to not be able to find one, and end up cold and/or wet for the first week and a half until I find something...
Hmm, I don't know. Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Getting my child from Stanford
- 2 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 3 Ideal Trip!
- 4 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 5 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 6 Pa to New England States
- 7 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 8 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 9 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 10 cape cod
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 13 Lipault luggage durability
- 14 Credit card protection
- 15 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 16 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 17 Honeymoon in Bali
- 18 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 19 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 20 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg
- 21 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 22 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 23 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 24 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 25 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile