I'm going to be travelling from Australia to Poland in mid-september, then staying in Europe until Mid-october.
While there, I want to do plenty of outdoorsy stuff walking, horse-riding, exploring etc.. I know it's gonna be getting chilly, and probably raining...
This mightn't seem like a major dilemma, but it is to me! Should I buy a nice, lightweight waterproof jacket here (I found a nice one today in Snowgum, $250AU), or should I wait till I get to Poland and try and find one there? Might be cheaper... I do like shopping, so I do plan to visit their malls and whatever else, but I don't want to not be able to find one, and end up cold and/or wet for the first week and a half until I find something...
Hmm, I don't know. Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!
Buy now, or buy when I get there??
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Car Rentals and dropping at another destination
- 2 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 3 Where to travel?
- 4 How should I prepafe myself?
- 5 Travel Books for Kids?
- 6 never fly LIAT
- 7 All purpose soap
- 8 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 9 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 10 quiet getaways for older women
- 11 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 12 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 13 trip ideas in May...
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 16 finding last minute packages
- 17 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 18 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 19 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 20 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 21 What book should I read?
- 22 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 23 Road trip in Italy
- 24 Hostel suggestions
- 25 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands