Its looking like I am about to get a new position with my company which will involve travel to various company sites in the U.S.
I currently don't travel for my company and so, am not terribly familiar with our travel policies or how flexible they are for planning. I do know there is a little flexibility with hotel selection.
What I'd like to know from the road warriors out there is:
Is there an airline with a consensus 'best' frequent flyer' program?
What are some key things to look for in those plans?
Same questions for hotels too - is there a 'best' frequent stay program and what do you look for?
One specific thing - my wife and I generally prefer to take the 'big' vacations abroad - especially Europe - so I'm thinking it would be good to find an airline/hotel with benefits which extend to the continent.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 (U*S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 What to do on long flights?
- 3 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Packing Cubes
- 6 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 7 Vacation for two
- 8 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 9 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 12 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 13 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 14 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 15 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 16 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 17 Motorcycle trip
- 18 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 19 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 23 Newbie Using Whats App
- 24 super fun vacations...
- 25 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?