I fell and fractured my rigt wrist. I have plane tickets (United), B&B's, train tickets (nonrefundable) and concert tickets in London. We were all set to leave June 8. I purchased insurance coverage through United, up to the amount I paid for the plane tickets. I'm not sure I can travel with a cast since I also have to deal with my husband's dementia. Does anyone have experience getting refunds from British Rails, or any other ideas. Any experience with insurance carrier supplied through United. I purchased everything using my American express card. Trying to get used to doing everything with my left hand. Kind suggestions or similar experiences greatly appreciated.
Broke wrist 4 weeks before trip to UK - what now
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Finding a House Sitter.
- 2 Road Scholar
- 3 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 4 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 5 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 6 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 7 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Useful travel apps
- 10 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 11 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 12 Base city in England
- 13 Suggestions please
- 14 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 15 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 16 vow renewal
- 17 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 18 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 19 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 22 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 23 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 24 Traveling tips during fall
- 25 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!