I fell and fractured my rigt wrist. I have plane tickets (United), B&B's, train tickets (nonrefundable) and concert tickets in London. We were all set to leave June 8. I purchased insurance coverage through United, up to the amount I paid for the plane tickets. I'm not sure I can travel with a cast since I also have to deal with my husband's dementia. Does anyone have experience getting refunds from British Rails, or any other ideas. Any experience with insurance carrier supplied through United. I purchased everything using my American express card. Trying to get used to doing everything with my left hand. Kind suggestions or similar experiences greatly appreciated.
Broke wrist 4 weeks before trip to UK - what now
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 volunteer travel
- 2 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 3 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 4 europe In January
- 5 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 6 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 7 Where to go on Christmas?
- 8 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 9 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 11 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 12 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 13 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 14 Holiday Travel Plans
- 15 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 16 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 17 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 18 Help with honeymoon destination
- 19 places to stop and stretch.
- 20 Travel with or without kids ?
- 21 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 22 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 23 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 24 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 25 Your Best Travel Tips