I fell and fractured my rigt wrist. I have plane tickets (United), B&B's, train tickets (nonrefundable) and concert tickets in London. We were all set to leave June 8. I purchased insurance coverage through United, up to the amount I paid for the plane tickets. I'm not sure I can travel with a cast since I also have to deal with my husband's dementia. Does anyone have experience getting refunds from British Rails, or any other ideas. Any experience with insurance carrier supplied through United. I purchased everything using my American express card. Trying to get used to doing everything with my left hand. Kind suggestions or similar experiences greatly appreciated.
Broke wrist 4 weeks before trip to UK - what now
- 1 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 2 Vacation Destination
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 5 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 6 train tickets for italy
- 7 iPad use on long flights
- 8 Shoe Trouble
- 9 Good article on shoes for travel
- 10 Rose Bowl Parade
- 11 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 12 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 13 Buying SNCF tickets
- 14 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 15 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 16 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 17 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 18 Home Exchanges
- 19 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 20 Where to go in August?
- 21 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 22 Enough Connection Time???
- 23 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 24 solo travel ideas
- 25 4/5 day trip to seattle and vancour