I fell and fractured my rigt wrist. I have plane tickets (United), B&B's, train tickets (nonrefundable) and concert tickets in London. We were all set to leave June 8. I purchased insurance coverage through United, up to the amount I paid for the plane tickets. I'm not sure I can travel with a cast since I also have to deal with my husband's dementia. Does anyone have experience getting refunds from British Rails, or any other ideas. Any experience with insurance carrier supplied through United. I purchased everything using my American express card. Trying to get used to doing everything with my left hand. Kind suggestions or similar experiences greatly appreciated.
Broke wrist 4 weeks before trip to UK - what now
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 2 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 3 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 4 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 5 Which Travel Bag
- 6 Your Best Travel Tips
- 7 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 8 europe In January
- 9 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 10 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 11 Where to go on Christmas?
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 14 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 15 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 16 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 17 Holiday Travel Plans
- 18 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 19 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 20 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 21 Help with honeymoon destination
- 22 places to stop and stretch.
- 23 Travel with or without kids ?
- 24 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE