I fell and fractured my rigt wrist. I have plane tickets (United), B&B's, train tickets (nonrefundable) and concert tickets in London. We were all set to leave June 8. I purchased insurance coverage through United, up to the amount I paid for the plane tickets. I'm not sure I can travel with a cast since I also have to deal with my husband's dementia. Does anyone have experience getting refunds from British Rails, or any other ideas. Any experience with insurance carrier supplied through United. I purchased everything using my American express card. Trying to get used to doing everything with my left hand. Kind suggestions or similar experiences greatly appreciated.
Broke wrist 4 weeks before trip to UK - what now
- 1 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 2 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 3 Honeymoon Ideas
- 4 Alone or alone in a group
- 5 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 6 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 7 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 8 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 9 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 10 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 11 iPad use on long flights
- 12 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 13 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 14 Money exchange
- 15 Travel Insurance
- 16 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 17 Car rental
- 18 Car Rental
- 19 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 20 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 21 Chip N Pin Cards
- 22 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 23 Monarch butterfly
- 24 the lounge
- 25 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand